Jathomaz's Traveler Profile
- Retired Computer Consultant
- Favourite music
- Most all
- Kansas City Missouri
- Favourite movie
- That´s a hard one-alot of very good movies.
- English, Spanish, tad of Chinese, Russian
- Favourite quote
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
- Interests and hobbies
- Finding the next hostel, reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Keep on truckin' (backpacking) for as long as I can.
- Favourite book
- In Search of the Kite Runner
- My friends describe me as
- The Mad Texan
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Surviving my solo flight in my Cessna 172 Skyhawk and passing my test for scuba.
Recent Entries by Jathomaz
All time record border crossing! 14 hours! - Jul 7, 2011
Here we are at the bus station.
To MachuPichu, a visit of my dreams - Sep 26, 2008
While visiting Cusco, I had talked to a fellow at South American Explorers Club, and he showed me a map and an alternate way to get to Aguas Calients (where MachuPichu is located). So, instead of p...
A Sunday in the Menghun city market - May 26, 2011
A TIP FOR THE DIY TRAVELER: BUYING THE TICKET Usually, a larger city will have several bus terminals, or stations. Some are for the long-distance Northern/Southern trips, and then some are for l...