Jathomaz's Traveler Profile
- Retired Computer Consultant
- Favourite music
- Most all
- Kansas City Missouri
- Favourite movie
- That´s a hard one-alot of very good movies.
- English, Spanish, tad of Chinese, Russian
- Favourite quote
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
- Interests and hobbies
- Finding the next hostel, reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Keep on truckin' (backpacking) for as long as I can.
- Favourite book
- In Search of the Kite Runner
- My friends describe me as
- The Mad Texan
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Surviving my solo flight in my Cessna 172 Skyhawk and passing my test for scuba.
Recent Entries by Jathomaz
Home in U.S. after years of being gone - Nov 23, 2015
Stayed with friends. The end of this journey!
almost there! - Nov 20, 2015
22 hour bus trip from M.C. to Acuna. Another long trip. Thank goodness for tablets, I have two and a charger, so read a lot and watch a lot of movies.
Arrived in M.C. - Nov 17, 2015
Took a plane (interflight?) from Bogota to Mexico City. Cannot go from Colombia to Panama by land, either fly or sail.