Jason_joyce's Traveler Profile
- Federal Government Slave
- Favourite music
- I'm eclectic. If it sounds good, I'll like it
- In a hospital.
- English, Spanish, some French, and bad words in Mandarin
- Favourite quote
- "I can say no to anything but temptation"
- Interests and hobbies
- sports and photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Only one? There is just too much left to do and see!
- Favourite book
- Too many to list
- My friends describe me as
- Um, to my face or behind my back? They'd say I was outgoing.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The time I spent living in Argentina.
Recent Entries by Jason_joyce
Rwanda -December 2007 - Dec 11, 2007
Venomous Lakes and Expensive Chalets On our first day near the national park our driver, Gaston, took us to see two nearby lakes: Lake Burera and another one, or maybe it was only one and he lied....
Maasai Mara - Sep 1, 2007
We spent the long weekend at an eco-friendly bush camp called Mara Siria. Now, bush camp is used loosely.......very loosely. It was quite up-scale. We were provided with luxury tents, semi-hotwater...
Let's Party Like it's 1999!!! - Aug 28, 2007
Well, here in Ethiopia it still is 1999! In about two weeks they will be celebrating the new millenium. There are signs and advertizements all over for the New Year. They even have the Blackeyed Pe...