Jason.long11's Traveler Profile
- I used to work at a desk.
- Favourite music
- All types- anything that makes me feel something.
- Favourite movie
- Legend of 1900, Caddyshack, Sandlot, etc
- Favourite quote
- "Be who you are and say what you feel, for those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" Dr- Suess
- Interests and hobbies
- Soccer, all types of water related awesomeness
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Just one? There are SO many things to do....let's get going!
- Favourite book
- Massive Change- Bruce Mau
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Diving the Great Barrier Reef at night.
Recent Entries by Jason.long11
USA and beyond... - Mar 19, 2012
Sitting in the airport, watching people board the Delta plane, I have a feeling there are two kinds of people in the world. Those who can fly places and those who can't. The first group is divide...
HK- Not Really - Mar 19, 2012
Hong Kong Airport So did I mention the traveling is almost over? I have just about run out of funds and it is time to head back for the US of A! This entry describes my journey home from Man...
The Hidden Philippines - Mar 15, 2012
Philippines- Manilla is madness, big city. But as I am planning a trip to the islands I unfortunately didn't do much in the city. I was still tired from all of the adventure in Cambodia I think...