Jasminquigly's Traveler Profile
- Fairy moonlighting as Princess and also do part time mum n dad help
- Favourite music
- Fairies-Harmony and Rhapsody
- Favourite movie
- Fern Gully is pretty deep-I like the enviro message and Batty's song
- Favourite quote
- I love you more than rainbows- Reserved for mummy and daddy
- Interests and hobbies
- Barbie, painting, drawing, dancing, singing, spelling-Everything actually
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Grow up
- Favourite book
- Currently into Bilby's burrow.
- My friends describe me as
- Ha! Four of course! Also, I'm a girl and I love pink
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Disney land then every day
Recent Entries by Jasminquigly
PHOTOS now attached - Oct 28, 2012
Dad noticed the photos didn't attach so please see below if you wanted some pics in addition to my last diary update. Dad Also attached some of our first days in Vietnam as well as a few pics dad h...
Broome and Beyond! - Sep 9, 2012
Hi Dad told me it was before Broome when I last wrote so it's o.k if you've forgotten who I am. I told dad we should write more and he said this is a travel blog and we lived in Broome for a whole...
Dad says this is the best of the west!!!!! - Apr 4, 2012
This time mum and dad took me on some amazing adventures with heaps of fun kids stuff and even the grown up bush walks were the best! we explored a place called the Pinnacles and Kalbari before a c...