Jammie_traveler's Traveler Profile
- Graduate, Hospitality
- Favourite music
- Anything and everything pretty much depending on my mood!
- Favourite movie
- Shoreshank, Pirates of Carribean, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Green mile, Snatch and the list goes on!
- English, little bit of German & Swedish although not as much as i'd like!
- Favourite quote
- Sir Wiston Churchill: Q: Why do you always get drunk? A: Because everytime its a little bit different........Woman:- You are drunk...Winston:- Yes and you are Ugly but in the mornin i will be sobar!
- Interests and hobbies
- Disco, drinking, sports, gigs, culture, music, travelling, meeting people!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- To have reached my full potential
- Favourite book
- Dan Brown, Steig Larsson!
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, cheeky and a mover on the dance floor!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Graduation is the first thing to spring to mind, travelling successfully for 14 months. I'd love to say I did it all myself but friends and family have always supported me the whole way!
Recent Entries by Jammie_traveler
Lets try something new..... - May 24, 2011
Having already spent a bit of time in La Paz we did not really want to spend too long their on our third visit so it made sense to make a stop in Cochabamba. The first day was spent exploring th...
The Nations Capital???? - May 21, 2011
Sucre had a bit of a battle with La Paz to become the capital of Bolivia and to be honest having been to both I do not know why they did not choose Sucre. The city is vibrant, warm and full of beau...
Ride èm Cowboy - May 19, 2011
Why the train company thought it ideal for the train to depart Uyuni at 2:50am I have no idea but to be honest we were probably able to get more sleep on the relatively smooth train journey than we...