Jamie083's Traveler Profile
- Favourite movie
- Into the Wild
- English, Bad Chinese, Bad Spanish
- Favourite quote
- The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Surfing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Complete my bucket list
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Couldn't pick one so here's a few: Skydiving Camel safari under the stars Seeing blue whales Crashing a wedding in Laos Walking on the Franz Josef Glacier Sunrise over Machu Picchu
Recent Entries by Jamie083
Finding Nemo - Mar 8, 2013
First thing this morning I set out to find new accommodation, after waking up covered in ants and more insect bites. Luckily, I found a place for the same price which seems much nicer. It actually ...
The Gulf Of Thailand - Mar 7, 2013
I made it to the Gulf of Thailand! The other day I took an eight hour train from Bangkok to Chumphon, before catching an overnight ferry to Ko Tao. I was on a budget so I spent the train journey in...
City Living - Mar 2, 2013
So the plan for today was to explore around my hostel, get to know the area and go to the Siam Paragon which is a huge shopping centre. I wasn't entirely sure what I was going to do when I got ther...