Jamie083's Traveler Profile
- Favourite movie
- Into the Wild
- English, Bad Chinese, Bad Spanish
- Favourite quote
- The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Cycling, Photography, Surfing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Complete my bucket list
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Couldn't pick one so here's a few: Skydiving Camel safari under the stars Seeing blue whales Crashing a wedding in Laos Walking on the Franz Josef Glacier Sunrise over Machu Picchu
Recent Entries by Jamie083
Full Cirle - Jul 8, 2014
The rain had been threatening us for the past few days but we'd been lucky. On Sunday morning the heavens opened and Paris was drenched with warm summer rain. Unfortunately this was the day we had ...
Let Them Eat Cake - Jul 5, 2014
Bonjour! That is pretty much the extent of my French. Somehow though I've managed to survive the last few days with Sophie's help. Before we got to Paris though we enjoyed a quick stop in Geneva. W...
The Misty Mountain - Jul 2, 2014
The eight hour train journey across Austria flew past as we were so busy looking at the incredible scenery. Lush green grass on the rolling hills combined with waterfalls cascading down from loomin...