Jameswidowss's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- The good kind
- Favourite movie
- Anchorman, Apocalypse Now, Wayne's World 1+2
- English, French and a little Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "It's so damn HOT! Milk was a baaaaad choice!"
- Interests and hobbies
- Music, travel, gaming, shooting, building musical equipment
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Your mum
- Favourite book
- Too many to mention
- My friends describe me as
- Amazing, obviously. Oh, and modest.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- There have been many; waking up in a redwood forest,sunrise over the Trona Pinnacles+a trip through Death Valley, snorkelling in Thailand, and jungle ziplining and treehouse dwelling in Laos.
I play music (hopefully for a living in the near future) in the meantime I make my way as a landlord and small time tour manager for local bands. Since starting this blog I've been to California and Nevada, Thailand, Laos, Fiji, Kiribati, Finland, Thailand again, France, Belgium, Holland, and Germany. I'm going back to the USA for a coast to coast trip for two months starting Feb 2014, so I'll be adding to this blog right here and including as much info as I can whilst I travel. Anything I miss out or forget, I'll add when i get back.
Some of these trips I've not yet managed to document as I've been a lot busier than when I started this blog, however they *are* on the to do list so keep an eye out for new stuff!
In the meantime, I'm going to make a shameless plug...
Check my band out at:
Web - www.widows666.co.uk
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/widows666
Band Camp - http://widows666.bandcamp.com
Recent Entries by Jameswidowss
Last show of the tour! Loviisa - Nov 10, 2012
The final date of the tour, we were joined by a local band who were sick, but sadly I don't remember their name :-( We got there about tea time n after sound check - local band had brought an e...
Day 1: Leaving (or trying to) - Jul 31, 2011
Well having left the house and caught the train in good time I thought 6 hours would be ample time to get from Nottingham to Heathrow, given I can make it to Brighton in 3 and a half hours in my ca...
Vegas Day 2: Mandalay Bay - Jun 7, 2009
We decided to rock some luxury on our final day in Vegas so we hit the Mandalay Bay. We couldn't believe our eyes when we walked in, the place was huge. I mean literally, it went on for days. A ...