Jag's Traveler Profile
- Bar Manager
- Favourite music
- To wider spectrum to bore you with
- Dunedin, New Zealand
- Favourite movie
- Anchor Man!!! Stupidity through to thought provoking, Not a fan of the blockbuster
- English and bits and pieces
- Favourite quote
- "Fill to the brim, No half measures will be served today!"
- Interests and hobbies
- Rugby, Travel, Photography, Booze, Bars and good times
- One thing I want to do before I die
- What's not to do?
- Favourite book
- Marching Powder by Rusty Young and Martini by Frank Moorehouse
- My friends describe me as
- Quite when sober, idiot when drunk and rubbish at keeping in contact.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Waking up realizing I've spent my youth galavanting around the world without a solid career or future prospects but still planning my next trip with blatant disregard.
This is MYSPACE
Recent Entries by Jag
Chippers - Feb 18, 2010
My first stop for the trip was up to Brisbane, where I'd been on plenty of occasions to visit my mate Dave. I had dropped Sarah off along the way at her sisters place in Logan and she was to meet m...
Sunshine Coast - Feb 20, 2010
We got into Mooloolaba in the early afternoon. The place had a definite beach culture about it, a real laid back place. There was a nice ocean frontage of shops and restaurants overlooking the inco...
Cape Range National Park - Mar 25, 2010
The drive from Tom Price was very uninspiring indeed with the 600kms or so throwing us into a zombie like state. However fast forward to late that afternoon and we had set up camp. The sun was fie...