Jackies-world's Traveler Profile
- Graphic Designer
- Favourite music
- Rock and Roll Classic, Easy listening and County
- Favourite movie
- Shawshank Redemption and Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Favourite quote
- If you want to be remembered after you die. Either do something worth writing about or write something worth reading.
- Interests and hobbies
- Pyrotechnics (Fireworks), Photography, Travel, Genealogy and Crafts
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Create a website that actually makes money! So I can travel around the world. Failing that, I will travel around the world and think about a web site!
- Favourite book
- Anything by Robert Fulgum
- My friends describe me as
- Artistic, Ecclectic, Adventurous
Recent Entries by Jackies-world
The Flaming Lotus Girls - Feb 12, 2016
One of the unusual groups of performance artist at this years Western Winter Blast was the FLAMING LOTUS GIRLS . . . primarily from San Fransisco . . . The Flaming Lotus Girls can be f...
The Albany Carousel Museum - Mar 1, 2016
Having spent more than the occasional night in hotels in Oregon on Larry's sales and training trips in addition to my family history explorations over the years, my eyes kept getting drawn to a tri...
Driving twords Fairbanks on the Parks Hwy. - Sep 21, 2008
Postcard Pretty on the Parks Highway, North of Wasilla. The Little Susitna River just before Houston, AK and Denali from the Parks Hwy at Willow. Kings Lake North of Wasilla An earlier trip ...