Jackies-world's Traveler Profile
- Graphic Designer
- Favourite music
- Rock and Roll Classic, Easy listening and County
- Favourite movie
- Shawshank Redemption and Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Favourite quote
- If you want to be remembered after you die. Either do something worth writing about or write something worth reading.
- Interests and hobbies
- Pyrotechnics (Fireworks), Photography, Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Create a website that actually makes money! So I can travel around the world. Failing that, I will travel around the world and think about a web site!
- Favourite book
- Anything by Robert Fulgum
- My friends describe me as
- Artistic, Ecclectic, Adventurous
Recent Entries by Jackies-world
Final Night of WWB 2015 Fireworks - Feb 16, 2015
Lenny Philips Memorial Arron Mayfield shared some incredible Japanese style 8", 10", 12" and 16" aeriel fireworks shells manufactured by A&M Pyro in Missou...
Western Winterblast Feb 13, 2015 / Friday Night - Feb 13, 2015
While Larry and I put all our energy into the Full Blown Demo that started the Friday Night Fireworks there actually were other spectacular fireworks that followed!
2015 Western Winter Blast - Saturday Night - Feb 14, 2015
I did not take proper notes on Saturday night. Open Shooting before public display These pictures were from the memorial show BEFORE the proposal to Emerald...