Jackies-world's Traveler Profile
- Graphic Designer
- Favourite music
- Rock and Roll Classic, Easy listening and County
- Favourite movie
- Shawshank Redemption and Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Favourite quote
- If you want to be remembered after you die. Either do something worth writing about or write something worth reading.
- Interests and hobbies
- Pyrotechnics (Fireworks), Photography, Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Create a website that actually makes money! So I can travel around the world. Failing that, I will travel around the world and think about a web site!
- Favourite book
- Anything by Robert Fulgum
- My friends describe me as
- Artistic, Ecclectic, Adventurous
Recent Entries by Jackies-world
Digging Out in Anchorage - - Jan 23, 2012
(AP) ANCHORAGE, Alaska — Heavy snow fell in Alaska's largest city Thursday, January 12, 2012, adding to what already has been the snowiest period for Anchorage s...
Unalaska City Cemetery - Jul 4, 2015
I have visited Dutch Harbor many times and finally decided to take pictures of the graves to upload to Findagrave.com Most, although not all of the graves were Russian Orthodox. Many of the p...
Fireworks to open Crab season on Deadliest Catch - Oct 20, 2014
Now that the Premier of the 11th season of Deadliest Catch aired last night I can finally share my photos that we took October 11, 2014 of the night before the De...