Jackies-world's Traveler Profile
- Graphic Designer
- Favourite music
- Rock and Roll Classic, Easy listening and County
- Favourite movie
- Shawshank Redemption and Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Favourite quote
- If you want to be remembered after you die. Either do something worth writing about or write something worth reading.
- Interests and hobbies
- Pyrotechnics (Fireworks), Photography, Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Create a website that actually makes money! So I can travel around the world. Failing that, I will travel around the world and think about a web site!
- Favourite book
- Anything by Robert Fulgum
- My friends describe me as
- Artistic, Ecclectic, Adventurous
Japan, Germany, Alaska, Kentucky, Washington and around the world
Recent Entries by Jackies-world
Ariel Shell Factory - Oct 31, 2007
There are more than 2000 fireworks factories in Liuyang China. The process of making an ariel Shell starts with forming the chip board sphere and winds its way through the factory until it ends up...
2014 Houston, Alaska, Founders Day - Aug 17, 2014
Larry came to Alaska and we spent our 1st Anniversary doing a fireworks show that I have worked on since the first year Houston (Alaska) celebrated it's "Founder's Day Celebration" Next Friday w...
Pumpkin Busting Sales Production - Oct 1, 2014
Click on these to watch the slow motion video of the demise of "The Great Pumpkin" Here is the Yo...