Jackdrury's Traveler Profile
- Don't Have One!
- Favourite music
- Mana (Mexican Band) and Neil Young
- Tottenham Ontario, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Blade Runner
- English ... and I play a bit with Spanish
- Favourite quote
- The Sun Broke Thru the Cloud Like a Silent Cannon
- Interests and hobbies
- Writing, Reading, Trivia, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travelpod says I've visited 17% of the world. I want to do the remaining 83%
- Favourite book
- Peter Robinson and early Dean Koontz
- My friends describe me as
- The guy who wants to do the remaining 83%
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Visiting the temples of Bagan at sunrise. Prior to that my most amazing moment was visiting Bagan at sunset - the night previous.
Recent Entries by Jackdrury
Why We are Still at the Blue Corner - Mar 4, 2012
I don't really like dogs that much. They just sit there looking at you. Waiting. If you dare look back they think they belong to you. When we moved into our cabina at the Blue ...
Manny and Danny and Mandy and Jackie - Feb 16, 2011
The day before yesterday, I overcame two life hurdles. I passed my advanced scuba certification course, something I should have probably done thirty years ago. The second accomplishment involved a...
Having a Robinson Crusoe Day - Jan 22, 2012
I picked up a weathered old copy of Edgar Rice Burroughs' Korak, Son of Tarzan (1916) the other day and started reading. On page 1, crew members from a sailing ship called the Marjorie W, take what...