Jackdrury's Traveler Profile
- Don't Have One!
- Favourite music
- Mana (Mexican Band) and Neil Young
- Tottenham Ontario, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Blade Runner
- English ... and I play a bit with Spanish
- Favourite quote
- The Sun Broke Thru the Cloud Like a Silent Cannon
- Interests and hobbies
- Writing, Reading, Trivia, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travelpod says I've visited 17% of the world. I want to do the remaining 83%
- Favourite book
- Peter Robinson and early Dean Koontz
- My friends describe me as
- The guy who wants to do the remaining 83%
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Visiting the temples of Bagan at sunrise. Prior to that my most amazing moment was visiting Bagan at sunset - the night previous.
Recent Entries by Jackdrury
The Young Indian and the Sea – A Fishy Tale - Feb 27, 2012
Elenka and I came out of our cabina moments after a school of dolphins swam by yesterday. Elenka saw Biru, our waiter, walking up from the shore and rushed over to speak with him a...
Randy dolphins and killer coconuts - Mar 25, 2015
Bottlenose dolphins grow to a length of 2.8 metres. They weigh up to 230 kilograms and can travel at a speed of 32 kilometres per hour. We'd been told of a place not far from West End wh...
West End - A road runs through it - Mar 22, 2015
Elenka and I first came to the village of West End, Roatan in the spring of 2010. Back then a pot-holed dusty, dirt road ran along the waterfront, about a kilometre in length. Jogge...