Jackdrury's Traveler Profile
- Don't Have One!
- Favourite music
- Mana (Mexican Band) and Neil Young
- Tottenham Ontario, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Blade Runner
- English ... and I play a bit with Spanish
- Favourite quote
- The Sun Broke Thru the Cloud Like a Silent Cannon
- Interests and hobbies
- Writing, Reading, Trivia, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travelpod says I've visited 17% of the world. I want to do the remaining 83%
- Favourite book
- Peter Robinson and early Dean Koontz
- My friends describe me as
- The guy who wants to do the remaining 83%
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Visiting the temples of Bagan at sunrise. Prior to that my most amazing moment was visiting Bagan at sunset - the night previous.
Recent Entries by Jackdrury
New cover, same Bad Blood - May 4, 2015
General Store Publishing House published my first novel, Bad Blood, in August 2014. This past January 7, Elenka took me to a fancy restaurant to celebrate my birthday. When we returned...
The business trip to Masaya - May 20, 2003
A couple of years earlier I'd hatched a plan to import hammocks from Nicaragua with the idea of selling them wholesale to retailers in and around Toronto. So Elenka and I flew down to Liberia, then...
Poetry and mariposas - Apr 15, 2015
This past Sunday a poetry reading was held at The Paper Mill Theatre with recitals from the works of Janko Karsai of Vancouver and Elenka Cmarkova of Banska Bystrica. It was a...