Jackdrury's Traveler Profile
- Don't Have One!
- Favourite music
- Mana (Mexican Band) and Neil Young
- Tottenham Ontario, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Blade Runner and Only Lovers Left Alive
- English ... and I play a bit with Spanish
- Favourite quote
- The Sun Broke Thru the Cloud Like a Silent Cannon
- Interests and hobbies
- Writing, Reading, Trivia, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travelpod says I've visited 17% of the world. I want to do the remaining 83%
- Favourite book
- Alan Furst and Mary Lawson
- My friends describe me as
- The guy who wants to do the remaining 83%
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Visiting the temples of Bagan at sunrise. Prior to that my most amazing moment was visiting Bagan at sunset - the night previous.
Recent Entries by Jackdrury
Home again - Jan 16, 1997
Record of our return from Costa Rica.
Rubbing shoulders with the hidden rich and famous - Sep 29, 2015
The island of Hvar in the Adriatic sees more sunshine than anywhere else in Croatia say the Hvarians. It is also the island where those of wealth and fame come. Last night Elenka h...
Zagreb, Plitvice and Split - in living colour - Sep 22, 2015
Thirty years ago a fellow who was part Croatian told me horrible stories of how Croats despised and poorly treated foreign tourists. Since that time I'd never given the idea of visitin...