New cover, same Bad Blood

Jackdrury's Traveler Profile

I have traveled to 64 countries, posted 2,627 pictures and written 263 entries in 1 travel blog
Jackdrury's picture
Username
Jackdrury
Hometown
Toronto,
Canada Flag of Canada
Member Since
Aug 12, 2006
Currently
Offline

About Jackdrury

Profession
Don't Have One!
Favourite music
Mana (Mexican Band) and Neil Young
Birthplace
Tottenham Ontario, Canada
Favourite movie
Blade Runner and Only Lovers Left Alive
Languages
English ... and I play a bit with Spanish
Favourite quote
The Sun Broke Thru the Cloud Like a Silent Cannon
Interests and hobbies
Writing, Reading, Trivia, Scuba Diving
One thing I want to do before I die
Travelpod says I've visited 17% of the world. I want to do the remaining 83%
Favourite book
Alan Furst and Mary Lawson
My friends describe me as
The guy who wants to do the remaining 83%
The most amazing moment in my life so far
Visiting the temples of Bagan at sunrise. Prior to that my most amazing moment was visiting Bagan at sunset - the night previous.

Recent Entries by Jackdrury

  • Time for Lime & LAW - Mar 24, 2014

    On the morning of December 26, 2004, Junie Kovacs took some friends 20 kilometres out to sea on a snorkelling trip. When they arrived on the reef the normally pristine waters wer...

  • Drepung Monastery, built in the early 1400's, was once the largest monastery in the world. By the 17th century, 7000 monks lived there. Weathered, but still in remarkable condition, it sits terrace...

  • General Store Publishing House published my first novel, Bad Blood, in August 2014. This past January 7, Elenka took me to a fancy restaurant to celebrate my birthday. When we returned...

Travel Blogs by Jackdrury

Use this image in your site

Copy and paste this html: