Irondaisy's Traveler Profile
- web and graphic designer
- Favourite music
- U2 - Bon Jovi - Sting
- Independence, Missouri
- Favourite movie
- About a Boy
- Favourite quote
- Live Simply so others may simply live.
- Interests and hobbies
- travel, european history, reading, gardening
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Take a train from Germany to Italy and make random stops all along the way to discover little towns and find new adventures.
- Favourite book
- Pillars of the Earth
- My friends describe me as
- hmmmm...not sure.... my daughter once described me as bubbly. I was really surprised, so I'm not sure how my friends would describe me.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- having my children.
Recent Entries by Irondaisy
On my way to the east coast - Oct 4, 2008
Well, the weekend didn't start off as planned.... Ken was supposed to go to Portland, Maine to work with a new client. So I was going to go with him and we were going to have a wonderful time visit...