Irmaferran's Traveler Profile
- Coordinator at a Human Resources Multinational
- Favourite music
- All sorts of music
- Barcelona (Spain)
- Favourite movie
- Any thriller
- Catalan, Spanish and English
- Favourite quote
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. MARK TWAIN
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, movies, cycling, swimming and travelling
- Favourite book
- All books by Patricia Highsmith and Henning Mankell
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Living in another country and relocating back to my own!
Recent Entries by Irmaferran
Nueva Gerona & Playa Arenas Negras - Sep 5, 2016
Having a great time here doing day trips to different beaches. And enjoying live music in the evenings and my daily salsa lesson with Lester. Today been running quite early and now we'll organise a...
Playa Paraíso - Sep 2, 2016
Today I went with Juleiki who works at the guest house to Playa Paraíso which is 6km away. It was really nice and quiet. It was great to swim and enjoy the nice weather finally! Hope the good weath...
Finally arrived! - Sep 1, 2016
After a nine hours flight delay finally I arrived at Nueva Gerona. I was really tired but can't complain as there was people waiting for 4 days. It seems due to bad weather plus overbooking there w...