Irmaferran's Traveler Profile
- Coordinator at a Human Resources Multinational
- Favourite music
- All sorts of music
- Barcelona (Spain)
- Favourite movie
- Any thriller
- Catalan, Spanish and English
- Favourite quote
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. MARK TWAIN
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, movies, cycling, swimming and travelling
- Favourite book
- All books by Patricia Highsmith and Henning Mankell
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Living in another country and relocating back to my own!
Recent Entries by Irmaferran
Cycling tour around Sanur - Sep 25, 2015
In the afternoon did a cycling tour around Sanur with Sanur Cycle tours. It was only another woman and me plus the very kind guide. It took us along the promenade and then we went through some ri...
Gardens by the bay, Singapore - Oct 2, 2015
Wonderful conservatories for my last day of the holiday in Singapore. Amazing place!!!
Last day of the holiday in Singapore - Oct 2, 2015
On Thursday went back from Bali to Singapore to stay with Erwann before flying back home on Friday evening. On Friday morning went to the Gardens by the Bay, two wonderful conservatories, one fo...