Irmaferran's Traveler Profile
- Coordinator at a Human Resources Multinational
- Favourite music
- All sorts of music
- Barcelona (Spain)
- Favourite movie
- Any thriller
- Catalan, Spanish and English
- Favourite quote
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. MARK TWAIN
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, movies, cycling, swimming and travelling
- Favourite book
- All books by Patricia Highsmith and Henning Mankell
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Living in another country and relocating back to my own!
Recent Entries by Irmaferran
Planning trip - Dec 5, 2014
Yesterday I bought my flight to Singapore with Qatar Airways for only 501 Euros, a real bargain!! I know it's still a while to get there... but I am already getting pretty excited!
Ko Phangan - Jan 1, 2008
On the 30th travelled to Ko Samui from Ranong, the bungalow was not good despite being wood and not bamboo and costing 500 B. I saw the most gross insect you can't imagine, anyway was tired so went...
Ko Phayam - Dec 27, 2007
Arrived in Koh Phayam and island south of Ranong in the border with Burma on the 26th, great atmosphere made loads of friends straight away, going out for dinner and drinks and tours with the motor...