Irmaferran's Traveler Profile
- Coordinator at a Human Resources Multinational
- Favourite music
- All sorts of music
- Barcelona (Spain)
- Favourite movie
- Any thriller
- Catalan, Spanish and English
- Favourite quote
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. MARK TWAIN
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, movies, cycling, swimming and travelling
- Favourite book
- All books by Patricia Highsmith and Henning Mankell
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Living in another country and relocating back to my own!
Recent Entries by Irmaferran
Booking accomodation in Bali - Jan 12, 2015
I'll be staying at a nice guest house in Sanur Beach. It's called Sindu Guest House and the single room with bathroom and fridge to keep my medicines is 13€ Not bad, taking into account Ind...
Planning trip - Dec 5, 2014
Yesterday I bought my flight to Singapore with Qatar Airways for only 501 Euros, a real bargain!! I know it's still a while to get there... but I am already getting pretty excited!
Ko Phangan - Jan 1, 2008
On the 30th travelled to Ko Samui from Ranong, the bungalow was not good despite being wood and not bamboo and costing 500 B. I saw the most gross insect you can't imagine, anyway was tired so went...