Irenan's Traveler Profile
- healthcare field
- Russian, English, French, some Polish, and some random words from various languages
- Favourite quote
- "better try and regret than regret not trying"...and also: "be eccentric now - don't wait for old age to wear purple!" (purple happens to be one of my favorite colors, too! :)
- Interests and hobbies
- symphony, opera, fine art, traveling, high fashion, and periodically blogging on TravelPod...eclectic taste, no? :)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I can't settle for just one thing - so I'd better live a loooong life!
- Favourite book
- just one?!!!!
- My friends describe me as
- happy, easygoing and full of life (oh, and modest, of course! :)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- it's not in the past but in the future still, I hope...
Recent Entries by Irenan
Ringing in the New 2016 in Vienna - Dec 30, 2016
Vienna...to my ears - even the name itself sounds like that delicate yet elegant layer of foam on top of cappuccino (or rather "Kapuziner", as the Viennese would call it)...not because the city se...
Reykjavik and beyond... - Aug 15, 2015
Reykjavik - despite being the largest city in Iceland - is actually rather small...it's pleasant and walkable...and I would call it charming except - I've noticed - I am not easily cha...
Golden Circle - Aug 12, 2015
We left Skogar early in the morning and drove back to Reykjavik...normally it's a 2.5 - 3 hour ride, but it took us the whole day - what with all the stops and sightseeing... Our first ...