Irenan's Traveler Profile
- healthcare field
- Russian, English, French, some Polish, and some random words from various languages
- Favourite quote
- "better try and regret than regret not trying"...and also: "be eccentric now - don't wait for old age to wear purple!" (purple happens to be one of my favorite colors, too! :)
- Interests and hobbies
- symphony, opera, fine art, traveling, high fashion, and periodically blogging on TravelPod...eclectic taste, no? :)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I can't settle for just one thing - so I'd better live a loooong life!
- Favourite book
- just one?!!!!
- My friends describe me as
- happy, easygoing and full of life (oh, and modest, of course! :)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- it's not in the past but in the future still, I hope...
Recent Entries by Irenan
Vikings, Hamlet, fairy tales and sky-high prices.. - May 3, 2014
We arrived to Copenhagen by direct overnight train from Amsterdam...our private compartment had en-suite shower and toilet, so the ride was quite comfortable...and overall we had a very pleasant t...
One last night in Bangkok... - Dec 23, 2014
We left Vietnam and flew back to Bangkok where we spent the rest of the day...our flight back home was departing at 6 am the next morning, so we checked into the airport Novotel hotel...then we to...
A Day Trip To The Mekong Delta - Dec 21, 2014
We took a day trip out of HCMC (Saigon) to the Mekong Delta...it seemed logical - the drive was relatively short (under 2 hours), and everybody I talked to suggested that this was not to be missed...