Irenan's Traveler Profile
- healthcare field
- Russian, English, French, some Polish, and some random words from various languages
- Favourite quote
- "better try and regret than regret not trying"...and also: "be eccentric now - don't wait for old age to wear purple!" (purple happens to be one of my favorite colors, too! :)
- Interests and hobbies
- symphony, opera, fine art, high fashion, a reality TV show called "The Amazing Race" and periodically blogging on TravelPod...eclectic taste, no? :)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I can't settle for just one thing - so I'd better live a loooong life!
- Favourite book
- just one?!!!!
- My friends describe me as
- happy, easygoing and full of life (oh, and modest, of course! :)
Recent Entries by Irenan
The Little Grey Lady Of The Sea - Sep 13, 2014
Nantucket...the name of this crescent-shaped land off the coast of Massachusetts comes from one of the American Indian languages (Algonquian perhaps?) that means "faraway island"...but the island ...
A week in the Caribbean - Jun 5, 2014
This was not our first stay on the fair island of Hispaniola... We were here (on the Dominican side of the island, in fact - right here, in Punta Cana) more than 5 years ago, and I remember it was...
South of France: Cassis and all the vicinities - Sep 24, 2013
Our flight from Seville to Marseille was convenient and uneventful...in 2 hours or so we got from the humid heat of Seville into pleasant breezy warmth of Marseille...we picked our rental car at t...