Irenan's Traveler Profile
- healthcare field
- Russian, English, French, some Polish, and some random words from various languages
- Favourite quote
- "better try and regret than regret not trying"...and also: "be eccentric now - don't wait for old age to wear purple!" (purple happens to be one of my favorite colors, too! :)
- Interests and hobbies
- symphony, opera, fine art, high fashion, a reality TV show called "The Amazing Race" and periodically blogging on TravelPod...eclectic taste, no? :)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I can't settle for just one thing - so I'd better live a loooong life!
- Favourite book
- just one?!!!!
- My friends describe me as
- happy, easygoing and full of life (oh, and modest, of course! :)
Recent Entries by Irenan
Hanoi - Dec 17, 2014
We left Chiang Mai early in the morning, and after a short stopover in Bangkok and two hour flight northeast we landed in the city of Hanoi...our plan was to spend two days there, then go for two d...
Up north we go...back to Chiang Mai... - Dec 13, 2014
I was excited to be back to Chiang Mai...this city has a totally different feel than Bangkok but no less enticing...Chiang Mai is more compact, it has cooler climate and slower pace, and in terms o...
Tulips, windmills, "smart shops" and Van Gogh... - Apr 27, 2014
This was not our first time in Holland (or should I call it the Netherlands?)...last time we stayed in Amsterdam in September 2006 - 8 years ago (time flies!)...we had a great time then, but it was...