Irenan's Traveler Profile
- healthcare field
- Russian, English, French, some Polish, and some random words from various languages
- Favourite quote
- "better try and regret than regret not trying"...and also: "be eccentric now - don't wait for old age to wear purple!" (purple happens to be one of my favorite colors, too! :)
- Interests and hobbies
- symphony, opera, fine art, traveling, high fashion, and periodically blogging on TravelPod...eclectic taste, no? :)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I can't settle for just one thing - so I'd better live a loooong life!
- Favourite book
- just one?!!!!
- My friends describe me as
- happy, easygoing and full of life (oh, and modest, of course! :)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- it's not in the past but in the future still, I hope...
Recent Entries by Irenan
Tokyo - Sep 22, 2016
We landed in Tokyo Narita airport in the evening and cleared passport control and customs quickly and seamlessly...the airport seemed very familiar (after all, we had flown through it many-many ti...
Abu Dhabi - Mar 24, 2016
We took a day trip from Dubai to Abu Dhabi - the capital of the United Arab Emirates...As I mentioned before - depending on traffic - it takes anywhere between one and two hours by car to cover th...
Japan - the trip begins... - Sep 21, 2016
Thinking of it - our trip to Japan was long overdue...we had always been fascinated by this country...and it so happened that we transited through Tokyo Narita airport at least five times on our wa...