Irenan's Traveler Profile
- healthcare field
- Russian, English, French, some Polish, and some random words from various languages
- Favourite quote
- "better try and regret than regret not trying"...and also: "be eccentric now - don't wait for old age to wear purple!" (purple happens to be one of my favorite colors, too! :)
- Interests and hobbies
- symphony, opera, fine art, traveling, high fashion, and periodically blogging on TravelPod...eclectic taste, no? :)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I can't settle for just one thing - so I'd better live a loooong life!
- Favourite book
- just one?!!!!
- My friends describe me as
- happy, easygoing and full of life (oh, and modest, of course! :)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- it's not in the past but in the future still, I hope...
Recent Entries by Irenan
Lake Manyara - The Enchanting Garden - Mar 21, 2013
When it was time to say goodbye to Serengeti, we were taken to Seronera Airstrip...there we also had to say goodbye to Brian and Vicki: they were flying to Zanzibar while we were flying to Lake Ma...
Maldives - Mar 29, 2016
For many people, honeymooners and celebrities alike, the Maldives - with its picturesque beaches, crystal clear waters and luxurious resorts - seem to be the ultimate destination...but for people ...
May 27, 2015 - May 27, 2015