Irenan's Traveler Profile
- healthcare field
- Russian, English, French, some Polish, and some random words from various languages
- Favourite quote
- "better try and regret than regret not trying"...and also: "be eccentric now - don't wait for old age to wear purple!" (purple happens to be one of my favorite colors, too! :)
- Interests and hobbies
- symphony, opera, fine art, traveling, high fashion, and periodically blogging on TravelPod...eclectic taste, no? :)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I can't settle for just one thing - so I'd better live a loooong life!
- Favourite book
- just one?!!!!
- My friends describe me as
- happy, easygoing and full of life (oh, and modest, of course! :)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- it's not in the past but in the future still, I hope...
Recent Entries by Irenan
Reykjavik and beyond... - Aug 15, 2015
Reykjavik - despite being the largest city in Iceland - is actually rather small...it's pleasant and walkable...and I would call it charming except - I've noticed - I am not easily cha...
Golden Circle - Aug 12, 2015
We left Skogar early in the morning and drove back to Reykjavik...normally it's a 2.5 - 3 hour ride, but it took us the whole day - what with all the stops and sightseeing... Our first ...
Southern Iceland - Part 2 - Aug 12, 2015
As I mentioned in my previous entry - we made our "base" in Skogar for exploring southern (as well as parts of southwestern and southeastern) Iceland ...in retrospect - it's as perfect a "base" as...