Irenan's Traveler Profile
- healthcare field
- Russian, English, French, some Polish, and some random words from various languages
- Favourite quote
- "better try and regret than regret not trying"...and also: "be eccentric now - don't wait for old age to wear purple!" (purple happens to be one of my favorite colors, too! :)
- Interests and hobbies
- symphony, opera, fine art, traveling, high fashion, and periodically blogging on TravelPod...eclectic taste, no? :)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I can't settle for just one thing - so I'd better live a loooong life!
- Favourite book
- just one?!!!!
- My friends describe me as
- happy, easygoing and full of life (oh, and modest, of course! :)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- it's not in the past but in the future still, I hope...
Recent Entries by Irenan
Japan - the trip begins... - Sep 21, 2016
Thinking of it - our trip to Japan was long overdue...we had always been fascinated by this country...and it so happened that we transited through Tokyo Narita airport at least five times on our wa...
Aug 11, 2016 - Aug 11, 2016
Lake Manyara - The Enchanting Garden - Mar 21, 2013
When it was time to say goodbye to Serengeti, we were taken to Seronera Airstrip...there we also had to say goodbye to Brian and Vicki: they were flying to Zanzibar while we were flying to Lake Ma...