Indiantraveler's Traveler Profile
- writer, management consultant
- Favourite music
- jazz, old hindi songs, western classical, sufi
- New Delhi
- Favourite movie
- casablanca - the perfect blend of thrill, action and romance
- English, hindi, French, Thai, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
- Favourite quote
- Grow old with me, the best is yet to be
- Interests and hobbies
- reading, water sports, writing, travel, serial-hobbyist
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit all the places on my list
- Favourite book
- Too many of them
- My friends describe me as
- interesting, enthusiastic, relaxed, intelligent
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- There is a high point every day - hanging out with my kids, sharing a laugh with my husband, chatting with my friends or parents...
Recent Entries by Indiantraveler
Aya Sogya and the Blue mosque - May 29, 2007
I have always dreamt of visiting Istanbul - Constantinople, the seat of the Ottoman Empire. Certain places and names just have a mystery and a magic to them - Samarkand, Basra, Egypt - and one is a...
Istanbul - May 28, 2007
We were mesmerized by the drive into the city where every turn in the road threw up the vista of another weirdly and wonderfully curved mosque. It seemed as if we had arrived in the middle of the A...
Leaving Athens - May 27, 2007
I woke up early and had breakfast with M, C and R before they left for the airport. Our flight was at 6 om, so we had plenty of time to explore, shop or do nothing. Little A was thrilled to see som...