Indianajill's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Country, Rock
- Vancouver B.C.
- Favourite movie
- Gone with the Wind, The Matrix
- Interests and hobbies
- photography, creating photobooks, reading, studying Italian, TRAVEL
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live in Rome
- Favourite book
- Atlas Shrugged
- My friends describe me as
- Struck by Wanderlust
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Hiking the Inca Trail to Macchu Picchu
Recent Entries by Indianajill
Milan Madness - Sep 5, 2013
I booked a mid morning train to Milan, hoping for a little less stress getting organized and getting away. I also chose first class hoping for a little more room and perhaps a little more space for...
Trains, Planes and Automobiles - Oct 13, 2013
Yes I am safely back home, having navigated the Rome and Toronto International Airports by myself and lived to tell the tale (but I might have a nervous twitch for a week)! For any of you thinki...
Celebrations - Aug 30, 2013
Ok, girls might be a misnomer as we are both now in our senior years, but we feel like girls so the title stands. The tour that Al and I have been on finished today, we arrived back to our sta...