Indianajill's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Country, Rock
- Vancouver B.C.
- Favourite movie
- Gone with the Wind, The Matrix
- Interests and hobbies
- photography, creating photobooks, reading, studying Italian, TRAVEL
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live in Rome
- Favourite book
- Atlas Shrugged
- My friends describe me as
- Struck by Wanderlust
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Hiking the Inca Trail to Macchu Picchu
Recent Entries by Indianajill
Whitney Plantation, Valueing Lives Lost - Oct 2, 2016
For our last full day in New Orleans we book a tour to the Whitney Plantation. Located on River Road about an hour outside of New Orleans this was and still is a working plantation. In southern Lou...
Rolling on the River - Oct 2, 2016
We had a later start today so it was nice to sleep in a little and have a leisurely breakfast before heading for our tour to the bayou. Perfect weather today, sunny skies, lower humidity and a ligh...
Walking, Walking, Walking - Eating, Eating, Eating - Sep 30, 2016
Today we felt ambitious enough to do two walking tours in one day (but of course we are both now flaked out and eating cookies for dinner as we are too exhausted to go back out). It is a very good ...