Indianajill's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Country, Rock
- Vancouver B.C.
- Favourite movie
- Gone with the Wind, The Matrix
- Interests and hobbies
- photography, creating photobooks, reading, studying Italian, TRAVEL
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live in Rome
- Favourite book
- Atlas Shrugged
- My friends describe me as
- Struck by Wanderlust
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Hiking the Inca Trail to Macchu Picchu
Recent Entries by Indianajill
Spectacular, Sensational Singapore - Mar 28, 2015
We are heading to our final stop, my favorite place, Singapore. We are lucky to be returning sooner than on our earlier itinerary, which is going to give us an extra night to be at dock in Singapor...
Soggy in Singapore - Mar 29, 2015
Our last day in Singapore, we awake to heavy cloud cover and it looks like it could rain. Al is feeling better today but does not think he can do a lot of walking so we opt for the Hop On, Hop off ...
Exotic Kuala Lumpur - Mar 27, 2015
Kuala Lumpur, even the name rolling off of my tongue makes me smile. I love the sound of it and I am so excited to be going into the city for the day. A few years ago we were in Bali and we had met...