Ilovemendo's Traveler Profile
I'm just getting started on my adventure. Check back soon to see where I'm going to go.
- Well, let's not talk about that here. I thought this was for fun!
- Favourite music
- Any, not rap, try to make sure it is on a good audio system though. Have tickets to Rodger Waters and Genesis and yet love some new boys too.
- The People's Republic of Berzerkeley Ca or Berkeley home to CAL
- Favourite movie
- Of all time, that is hard. I would have to say for more endearing years than any, The Wizard of Oz of course.
- English and some from the language of Booneville. I am more proud of my abiltiy to speak in the language of Boonville.
- Favourite quote
- " Well behaved women seldom make history" " It is better to have been shot at and missed then not shot at all" "I have a dream"
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, rare books, fun and play at 49, I spend my days looking for the uniqueness of my life that no one else can claim and go out and try and create some. I am multi-demensional. I have a nine year old at age 49 and she has trouble keeping up
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I am symptom free from an illness that had me on my last breath four times in three years. I know what it feels like to wish for something before the end. What matters is people. On your death bed what matters is the relationships
- Favourite book
- I collect rare books, love to read original J.M Barrie's Peter Pan and Wendy. He was out of the box and something good about reading a $10,000 book. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is truly the all time winner.
- My friends describe me as
- Individual, unique, friendly, able to get a tree talking, smart, football crazed, love to stay in nice places for a long time and befreind the staff, hard worker, loyal, good mother, committed to the end, no stopping me.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Fortunately at age 49 I can't answer. There are so many amazing moments. Don't get me started now. I try to make my days amazing by not growing up