Icy_frosty's Traveler Profile
- Favourite movie
- French and English
- Favourite quote
- We will either find a way or make one - Hannibal
- Interests and hobbies
- Rock Climbing, Kayaking, Surfing, Scuba Diving, Triathlons, Ultimate, wood working
- One thing I want to do before I die
- circumnavigate the globe with sails no engine
- Favourite book
- The Dune Saga
- My friends describe me as
- Over Energetic
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Most amazing moment so far is feeling the wind on your face when you jump out of a plane at 11000ft and for a few seconds... it's like your flying. Than gravity kicks in ! :)
Recent Entries by Icy_frosty
Easter Island - Dec 15, 2010
It really hits you when you arrive here. Your about as far as you can possible be from well anything. This is the farthers point on earth you can be, 3000km from anybody...You start to get that...
The Circuit of Paine.. the "e" is optional! - Dec 1, 2010
Aaah Beautiful Pantagonia. We had already decide on what to do here: You see t here is 2 ways to trek in Pantagonia, The "W" very easy, touristic, boats bring you to locations, you almost always ...
Save the little people! - Nov 23, 2010
Well like you heard crossing the border was no fun, but arriving in Cordoba we were more than ready to head out and remove this bitter taste in our mouths! We Decide to make a nice hike in the S...