Hska's Traveler Profile
- University student
- Favourite music
- Carbon Leaf, 311, Death Cab For Cutie, Led Zeppelin
- The Range, Minnesota
- Favourite movie
- V for Vendetta
- English, Kiswahili, Modern Hebrew, a little Spanish, a little French, a little Swahili
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Have a family
- Favourite book
- Catch-22, The Lovely Bones
- My friends describe me as
- independent, stubborn
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Koobi Fora Field School 2005, spent in northeast Lake Turkana, Kenya.
Recent Entries by Hska
Nairobi and friends - pictures! - Apr 10, 2007
More pics! But these are of Nairobi and my friends..
Pictures of my family and house in Nyondia! - Apr 10, 2007
Just some pictures!!
Living in Naivasha town! - Mar 15, 2007
So I'm living in Naivasha now, at Chris's house, in order for me to do research more effectively with the street kids still on the streets in Naivasha. I'm only here for a few days though. Dan's co...