Hpeier12's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- almost everything , prefer Classics
- Uzwil SG
- Favourite movie
- German, English, Portuguese, some French
- Favourite quote
- Developed nations have a strong middle class. And developing countries ,DON'T. And having a strong middle class does NOT guarantee you will always have it, it must be maintained, NOT exploited and exhausted.
- Interests and hobbies
- Exploring, Outdoors ,Cycling , Climbing , Skiing, Flying
- One thing I want to do before I die
- the list is to long to publish here............................
- Favourite book
- do not remember
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of my Daughters Bianca &Cecilia
Recent Entries by Hpeier12
more bureaucratic nonsense - Jun 30, 2015
I wanted the rent a car since my Bicyle I had left in Florida to lighten the Load in my SX for the long overwater Legs to Alaska where my my Bike is of no use anyway. Having an International Drivin...
Pencil-Pushers @ JCAA - Jun 28, 2015
The Japanese Civil Aviation Authorities is the most Bureaucratic I have encountered. They simply have too many Pencil Pushers which sole purpose of Existence appears to be to prevent GA Flight from...
Sakurajiama in Kagoshima - Jun 29, 2015
The Volcano remains highly active with 5-10 Volcanic eruptions or even more on a daily base. JMA has recorded more 650 this year already. Ash-plume reached heights of 15-20000 feet.