Hpeier12's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- almost everything , prefer Classics
- Uzwil SG
- Favourite movie
- German, English, Portuguese, some French
- Favourite quote
- Developed nations have a strong middle class. And developing countries ,DON'T. And having a strong middle class does NOT guarantee you will always have it, it must be maintained, NOT exploited and exhausted.
- Interests and hobbies
- Exploring, Outdoors ,Cycling , Climbing , Skiing, Flying
- One thing I want to do before I die
- the list is to long to publish here............................
- Favourite book
- do not remember
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of my Daughters Bianca &Cecilia
Recent Entries by Hpeier12
Beautiful Montana - Sep 9, 2016
Karin and I spent a week in beautiful Montana , on the way we stopped in Cheyenne for an Overnight. Ray & Cherrie have a Farm near Darby and it is an absolutely georgeous Place , nice Cool Nig...
Freedom of Flight - Jul 21, 2015
the U.S. & Canada are still the best Country's as far General Aviation is concerned. Example: In Japan it took my 3 Week to Fly 1000 NM , then from Adak in the western Aleutian to Oshkosh which...
Recovery - Apr 16, 2016
end of February Unfortunately got hit on my Bicycle 9 in the morning on the Scenic Riverside Drive in Holly Hill. the 31 year Dirtbag left the Scene of of the Accident , some People stopped and lo...