Hpeier12's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- almost everything , prefer Classics
- Favourite movie
- German, English, Portuguese, some French
- Favourite quote
- Developed nations have a strong middle class. And developing countries ,DON'T. And having a strong middle class does NOT guarantee you will always have it, it must be maintained, NOT exploited and exhausted.
- Interests and hobbies
- Exploring, Outdoors ,Cycling , Climbing , Skiing, Flying
- One thing I want to do before I die
- the list is to long to publish here............................
- Favourite book
- do not remember
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of my Daughters Bianca &Cecilia
Recent Entries by Hpeier12
Nasa & Wanaka - Mar 2, 2015
March 15 Nasa will put Wanaka on the World Map , Launching the Pressurized Super Balloon for the new Around the World Record. Nasa has spent lots of Money to the Benefit for the Local Economy , Air...
Maintenance on the SX - Feb 28, 2015
Worked day , replacing the Engine Oil Pan baffling which had a couple faulty rivets installed by the Manufacturer and subsequently failed , with a couple Rivet-heads ending up in the screen. It wil...
Its time to move to the northern Hemisphere again - Feb 27, 2015
After a long arduous Airline travel journey arrived today in Wanaka New Zealand where I had stored my SX for the last few months while back Home saying good by to my Brother Werner which sadly pass...