Hpeier12's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- almost everything , prefer Classics
- Uzwil SG
- Favourite movie
- German, English, Portuguese, some French
- Favourite quote
- Developed nations have a strong middle class. And developing countries ,DON'T. And having a strong middle class does NOT guarantee you will always have it, it must be maintained, NOT exploited and exhausted.
- Interests and hobbies
- Exploring, Outdoors ,Cycling , Climbing , Skiing, Flying
- One thing I want to do before I die
- the list is to long to publish here............................
- Favourite book
- do not remember
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of my Daughters Bianca &Cecilia
Recent Entries by Hpeier12
Beautiful Florida Day - May 3, 2015
Today Karin & myself went to Mount Dora where we had a nice Lunch at the Balcony and enjoyed the Beautiful Day on the Lake .... very relaxing
Ready for Christmas and New Year - Dec 24, 2014
Like always this time of the Year it is time to reflect on past 12 months. Im very fortunate having met lots of wonderful People all around the World and take this opportunity to wish them all a ve...
Stopover - Apr 26, 2015
It took 10 hours for the 5000 miles from Tokyo to LAX , pleasant smooth Ride with Singapore's A380 the it took 5 hour for the last 50 miles via I 405 from LAX to Santa Clara where I had Dinner wit...