Hpeier12's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- almost everything , prefer Classics
- Uzwil SG
- Favourite movie
- German, English, Portuguese, some French
- Favourite quote
- Developed nations have a strong middle class. And developing countries ,DON'T. And having a strong middle class does NOT guarantee you will always have it, it must be maintained, NOT exploited and exhausted.
- Interests and hobbies
- Exploring, Outdoors ,Cycling , Climbing , Skiing, Flying
- One thing I want to do before I die
- the list is to long to publish here............................
- Favourite book
- do not remember
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of my Daughters Bianca &Cecilia
Recent Entries by Hpeier12
Kupang - Mar 25, 2015
Got up real early to be ready for T/O @ 6 AM , Nick the Custom Officer in Broome showed up prompt at 6AM and five Minutes later fired up the 540 for a quick 2 hour Flight to Kupang 500 miles to the...
Horizontalwaterfalladventure - Mar 24, 2015
Got the RH Seat with Ben on the left Flying the C208 to Seaplane base out by the Horizontal Waterfall caps , where the 6 hour tidal exchange rushes large amounts of water between tow narrow cap's i...
Cygnet Bay - Mar 22, 2015
The Birds start singing about one hour before Sunrise and some are very vocal and virtuous singing their Melodies.... nice awaking to the sounds of nature this way. Got up traded my 2 wheels for an...