Hpeier12's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- almost everything , prefer Classics
- Uzwil SG
- Favourite movie
- German, English, Portuguese, some French
- Favourite quote
- Developed nations have a strong middle class. And developing countries ,DON'T. And having a strong middle class does NOT guarantee you will always have it, it must be maintained, NOT exploited and exhausted.
- Interests and hobbies
- Exploring, Outdoors ,Cycling , Climbing , Skiing, Flying
- One thing I want to do before I die
- the list is to long to publish here............................
- Favourite book
- do not remember
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of my Daughters Bianca &Cecilia
Recent Entries by Hpeier12
Bibai - Jul 10, 2015
Drove to Bibai today to visit Peter Steeger the German Expat whom emigrated to Japan more than 30 years ago speaks fluent Japanese and is my link in the very Bureaucratic process to get my Flight p...
celebrating another Yearly event - Aug 9, 2015
Celebrating the annual assurance of having be reminded when I was born for a change at Home in DAB. My personal Baker Karin made a delicious Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte .... Yummy , yummy but my...
Finally back in Florida - Jul 27, 2015
It feels good to be Home with Karin and time to relax , servicing the SX before we go on a trip out to the West Coast