Hpeier12's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- almost everything , prefer Classics
- Uzwil SG
- Favourite movie
- German, English, Portuguese, some French
- Favourite quote
- Developed nations have a strong middle class. And developing countries ,DON'T. And having a strong middle class does NOT guarantee you will always have it, it must be maintained, NOT exploited and exhausted.
- Interests and hobbies
- Exploring, Outdoors ,Cycling , Climbing , Skiing, Flying
- One thing I want to do before I die
- the list is to long to publish here............................
- Favourite book
- do not remember
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of my Daughters Bianca &Cecilia
Recent Entries by Hpeier12
Stopover - Apr 26, 2015
It took 10 hours for the 5000 miles from Tokyo to LAX , pleasant smooth Ride with Singapore's A380 the it took 5 hour for the last 50 miles via I 405 from LAX to Santa Clara where I had Dinner wit...
Taking a Break - Apr 25, 2015
In Japan you have always lots of Options. Going to the Narita Airport from Central Tokyo you can take the Keisel Line leaving from Ueno Sta which cost you Yen 1030 and takes 80 Minutes ... the Fast...
Senso JinTemple - Apr 24, 2015
Walking across the Tokyo Market towards the Senso Ji Temple is an Experience at its own. Packed with People from all over the Globe , smelling all the Different Food offerings and looking at the ma...