Hodge's Traveler Profile
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling and exploring new places
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Following the Silk Road from China through Uzebezstan and Iran down to Shriraz
- My friends describe me as
- Chump in Flip Flops
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Most of my trip to India...... stepping into the Golden Temple complex in Amristar, watching sunrise over the Taj Mahal and getting my first glipse of a tiger walking through the jungle and right in front of our jeep......Incridible!!!
Recent Entries by Hodge
Reminiscing and Christmas Presents - Dec 5, 2011
Its been over 5 years since my once if a life time trip around the world in 2006 and its finally going to be printed into a book. At the time I had the dilemma that most people think about, but ...
Men In Tight and Scary Pompom Clogs!!! - Jan 6, 2008
Almost 10 days on and just completely my travel blog...its been that busy at work!! So the final day in Hodge and Costello's adventure and a weird flight at 3.45am in the morning and the dodgy Egyp...
Lucky Man - Jan 5, 2008
Ok so the deal in Egypt has been....i get harashed for taxis, hotels and pretty much everything else, as the blokes won't speak to Aimee, however she gets leared at continously and we are talking m...