Hlminer's Traveler Profile
- Community Outreach Director
- Favourite music
- All kinds
- Anderson, SC
- Favourite movie
- There are so many!
- English, some spanish
- Favourite quote
- Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will.
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, reading, meeting people and trying new things
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Have a family that travels and makes this world a better place.
- Favourite book
- Eat, Pray, Love
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- There have been so many over the years. I am blessed, beyond words, to have wonderful friends and family in my life.
Recent Entries by Hlminer
Could you not push me down the sand dune? - Nov 20, 2007
I decided to give you guys a little reprieve from my blog. Apparently one of the entries came to you guys a couple of times. Truly accept my apologies for that. The server here is pretty slow, so I...
Life IS too short--let's eat cake! - Jul 20, 2010
Where to begin, where to begin, where to begin. As in life, this trip has changed ten-fold over the last couple of weeks. The agenda, locations and travelers going with me have evolved on sever...
Trapiche - Sep 27, 2008