Hilsommer's Traveler Profile
- Attorney/soon-to-be travel agent/travel blogger
- Favourite music
- just about everything; right now I'm on a 70s kick
- Favourite movie
- Four Weddings & a Funeral; Anchorman; American Beauty; The Empire Strikes Back; Raiders of the Lost Ark; Waiting for Guffman; Best in Show; Schindler's List; Out of Africa; Vicky Christina Barcelona
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, reading, wine, skiing, snorkeling, cooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel to every country in the world! (if it has to be just one place, then Africa)
- Favourite book
- too many to count!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- my wedding day on the beautiful island of Anguilla
Recent Entries by Hilsommer
Great First Visit to Kiawah Island! - Nov 4, 2010
We returned yesterday from a great trip to Kiawah Island, SC. I'm doing this all in one post as things are pretty busy right now and we have a Las Vegas trip coming up this Friday. We arrived on K...
Thank you, MGM Resorts International! - Nov 15, 2010
Friday, November 12 Our flight was scheduled to leave at 6:50 p.m. but was delayed about 45 minutes. However, we ended up landing before our originally scheduled time so all was well. We picked ...
Vegas Round 2! - Dec 10, 2010
We were lucky enough to make a return trip to Las Vegas just a few weeks after our November anniversary trip. This time we were at the Mirage again but in a regular room (quite nice) and the Nation...