Hilde's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Norah Jones, Dido, Enya, Adele, Angus and Julia Stone, Simon and Garfunkel...
- Favourite movie
- Out of Africa (with Meryl Streep and Robert Redford), The Motorcycle Diaries
- dutch, french, english, german, and I'm learning spanish
- Favourite quote
- Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend. (Albert Camus 1913-1960) The traveler sees what he sees, the tourist sees what he has come to see. (G. K. Chesterton 1874-1936)
- Interests and hobbies
- travelling, hiking, mountaineering, nature, photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'd like to hike in the Annapurna mountais!
- Favourite book
- not a particular one, I love to read traveladventures and real stories
- My friends describe me as
- sporting, adventurous
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- 1) becoming mother! 2) the 3 years I lived in Rwanda with husband and kids 3) the near-by and the far-away trips I made with husband and kids
Thanks for visiting my travelblogs! I would appreciate it very much if you write a little note in my guestbook! Welcome!