Here-then-gone's Traveler Profile
- Professional unemployed/Aristo wannabe.
- English, poor French, even worse German.
- Favourite quote
- 'Revolution is not a dinner party' (Chairman Mao, 1927).
- Interests and hobbies
- Cannibalism, antiquing, philosophising into the blue.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live to be the last human being.
- Favourite book
- 'The Man in the High Castle' by Philip K. Dick.
- My friends describe me as
- Defying description.
People have been talking to me about this 'American Continent' for quite a while now. Seeing as how I'm quite a curious chap, I thought I might give it a go. If I don't come back, rest assured that I've settled on a career as a Caribbean pirate. Soon to be appearing in 'Pirates of the Carribean V: Revenge of the Gap Yarr'.
(The Fearsome) Richard
Recent Entries by Here-then-gone
It's Not Over Till the Wicker Man Burns - Sep 10, 2011
Hello, hello, new friends, compatriots, faithful readers and bored internet surfers all! First things first: I SURVIVED THE BURN. Secondly: that last sentence may not seem to make any sense a...
Runaway Strategy: Plan Francisco - Aug 26, 2011
I left my heart in San Francisco. Unfortunately, this proved to be rather bad for my circulation... Salutations from the Californian coast! I The land of sun, sea, sand...well, actually, not so ...
La Canada: All for One, and One for (Montre)al! - Aug 16, 2011
Bonsoir, mes amis! J'ecrit a Montreal, la couer de la Quebec. Sans la sang, mais avec tous le bonhomie! (Phew. That'll fool those gullible readers into thinking that I have a moderate command of...