Helpingsenegal's Traveler Profile
- Student in England, TEFL teacher in Senegal
- Favourite music
- Rock (soft and hard!), jazz, acoustic and easy listening
- Favourite movie
- The Matrix, Der Untergang, Easy A
- English, French, German, and hopefully Wolof soon!
- Favourite quote
- 'Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow.' - James Dean, 'Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference.' - Robert Frost
- One thing I want to do before I die
- To change somebody's life.
- Favourite book
- The Book Thief - Markus Zusak, Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte, Harry Potter
- My friends describe me as
- Bubbly, crazy, silly, loud, whilst maintaining maturity and responsibility!
Recent Entries by Helpingsenegal
Merci, Senegal. - Nov 1, 2013
In my last blog, I was 7 weeks away from leaving Senegal. Now 2 months after being home, my whole life has turned upside down. We spent 2 weeks travelling, Amee and I travelled close to 2000 kil...
A short (well kind of long actually) update - Jun 30, 2013
Hi everyone ! I'm really sorry that I haven’t been updating this blog more regularly. I’ve been so busy that writing became sidelined. Sorry about that! So, as promised, here’...
Joal in a Bottle - May 22, 2013
Happy Africa Day! If I was granted one wish, it would be the ability to bottle Senegal. Imagine that, the essence of a beautiful, mind-wangling, topsy-turvy place caught in a bottle. My idea of ...