Helenmonster's Traveler Profile
- "Music support practitioner"... God I keep thinking I need to write "student"! Lol.
- Favourite music
- Allsorts! Well except for dance music (other than during rare dancing moments lol!). Swing, '60s, '70s, '80s, ''90s, classical, folk, acoustic, brass bands, film soundtracks, musicals... yeah allsorts lol! =D
- Favourite movie
- Oooooh Moulin Rouge, The Sound of Music, Forrest Gump, Finding Nemo, The Lion King, The Fox and the Hound, ALL MONTY PYTHON =D, Shrek (all 3)... so mature... :P
- English... and sadly that's it! I would like to learn another language though.
- Favourite quote
- "Smile and the world smiles with you." =D
- Interests and hobbies
- MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC! =D I play cello, piano, tenor sax and I sing. =) Love playing in a variety of orchestras, wind bands, singing in choirs and with good ol' "A-Stounding"! =D I can be a bit of a history freak too, as well as THE grammar geek! =D
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Another tough one, given that I have a whole list being ticked off haha! But ONE thing would be to go SKYDIVING! =D
- Favourite book
- Probably Anne Frank since I read it so often, but "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" was brilliant and I do love a good bit of fiction. =D
- My friends describe me as
- Crazy, musical, friendly, hardworking, ambitious, happy.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Oh Jeez where to start eh?! Booking my flight to New Zealand, every time I see Sam, finding out I was going to Iceland, Hannah's surprise visit for my birthday, my surprise 18th birthday party, playing Malcolm Arnold with County Orchestra, results day! =D
Recent Entries by Helenmonster
Viking Games and Human Fussball - Jul 27, 2008
How do you fancy downing a cup of cod liver oil? Making an **** of yourself trying to do press ups when you've quite blatantly got NO upper arm strength? How about landing face down whilst running ...
Cloud monsters and "Chicken Chums" - Jul 30, 2008
The long coach journey from Akureyri to Reykjavik had us all asleep at one point or another, heads lolling in the aisle, or in Jeshma's case, eyes wide open! It felt mean, but we did cover her face...
"No swimming costumes past this point" - Jul 27, 2008
WARNING: Never expect to enter Icelandic public showers with your dignity unless prepared to put up a fight/lie/claim legal reasoning! Arriving in the changing rooms having eft our shoes outside...