Heatheravan's Traveler Profile
- Hospitality, Tourism and Travelling
- Favourite music
- all types but love a good blues festival
- Favourite quote
- "No matter what happens travel gives you a story to tell"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing. Reading, Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Discover and explore 100 United Nations recognised countries - achieved 2014!
- Favourite book
- Well, it will be ours when we finally write it!
- My friends describe me as
- Fun people with plenty of travel tales to tell
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Standing at Everest Base Camp on a cold but sunny day with a clear view of the highest mountain in the world!
Recent Entries by Heatheravan
Dolphins and More. - May 25, 2013
I was asked to write an article for the local newspaper ¨The Inscription Post¨ about the Dolphins and below is what I presented. Hope you enjoy. A RANGERS DOLPHIN EXPERIENCES Starting on a ...
Arctic Circle Bound With Stops Along The Way - Jun 4, 2016
Sailing in and out of Norway's fjords, bays around islands and the mainland kept us extremely busy over the next three days, culminating in a party to celebrate crossing the Arctic Circle. It invol...
Sailing From Edinburgh & Northerly UK - May 31, 2016
Edinburgh always shines as a destination. Easily walkable, the central area is full of interesting historic buildings, and the magnificent castle overlooks it all. This visit was very short, a...