Heatheravan's Traveler Profile
- Hospitality, Tourism and Travelling
- Favourite quote
- "No matter what happens travel gives you a story to tell"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing. Reading, Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Discover and explore 100 United Nations recognised countries - achieved 2014!
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, Enthusiastic and Fun
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Standing at Everest Base Camp on a cold but sunny day with a clear view of the highest mountain in the world!
Recent Entries by Heatheravan
Nullabor Reunion - What Are The Chances? & Home - Dec 31, 2014
Yes well, what ARE the chances? In this vast island continent of ours, how is it possible that we could meet up again three months later? We first met Dutch cyclists Ellis and Willem betwee...
Riverland, Banrock & Naracoorte Caves - Dec 19, 2014
The fruits for sale at roadside stalls in the Riverland Region of South Australia are luscious stone fruits that are so juicy you wear the juice on your chin. Mmmmm!. Travelling from Mildura ...
Cowra, Canberra & Ancient Mungo Man. - Dec 15, 2014
It was 1.45am when a bugle sounded, loudly breaking through the still, cold August darkness. it was immediately followed by 900 united Japanese voices shrieking "Banzai"! This was the beginni...