Heatheravan's Traveler Profile
- Hospitality, Tourism and Travelling
- Favourite quote
- "No matter what happens travel gives you a story to tell"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing. Reading, Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Discover and explore 100 United Nations recognised countries - achieved 2014!
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, Enthusiastic and Fun
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Standing at Everest Base Camp on a cold but sunny day with a clear view of the highest mountain in the world!
Recent Entries by Heatheravan
Khajuraho! - Kinky With Hassle. - Nov 10, 2005
We decided that rather than a 15 hour bumpy bus ride to the next place we wanted to visit we would take a flight. Our first impressions of Khajuraho were not good! We had booked a hotel and airport...
Finnish Sauna. - Jul 3, 2011
We've never experienced summer rain quite like in Finland. When it comes down it does so in such a torrent that when driving, even the Finns who are used to this, pull over and wait for it to subsi...
Bilzzard In Deepest Darkest Siberia! - Apr 29, 2011
We must have been very bad and sent to Siberia as punishment! Remember the old Hogan's Hero's Episodes where the mention of Siberia got them shivering in their boots and behaving lest they be sent ...