Heatheravan's Traveler Profile
- Hospitality, Tourism and Travelling
- Favourite quote
- "No matter what happens travel gives you a story to tell"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing. Reading, Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Discover and explore 100 United Nations recognised countries - achieved 2014!
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, Enthusiastic and Fun
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Standing at Everest Base Camp on a cold but sunny day with a clear view of the highest mountain in the world!
Recent Entries by Heatheravan
Fishing, Fillies and a Festival - Oct 12, 2015
"Build it and they will come" was the theme of the movie Field of Dreams. It didn't quite work that way for the inaugural West Oz Blues Festival held at Bolgart 9th,10th & 11th October....
War Questions Remain Unanswered.... - Mar 4, 2010
We made the best of our short stay in Ho Chi Ming City (formerly Saigon) by taking an organized tour to the Cu Chi tunnels of the Viet Cong a couple of hours north of the city ,then coming back t...
Transit - Mar 20, 2010