Heatheravan's Traveler Profile
- Hospitality, Tourism and Travelling
- Favourite quote
- "No matter what happens travel gives you a story to tell"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing. Reading, Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Discover and explore 100 United Nations recognised countries - achieved 2014!
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, Enthusiastic and Fun
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Standing at Everest Base Camp on a cold but sunny day with a clear view of the highest mountain in the world!
Recent Entries by Heatheravan
London Days Enjoyed With Friends. - Jul 22, 2011
Seeing London's sights (even when you have been to London before) are such a pleasure. We chose different sights this time, but all around are the key elements, the much remembered monopoly stre...
Burnt Feet & "Shoe Taking Off Places" - May 11, 2016
Oh, Mandalay! Such an exotic name. It conjures up ancient tales of the orient. Expats downing gin and tonics under whirling fans, shining palaces and the lazy Ayeyarady River winding by. Well yes...
Floating Tomato Gardens & Leg Rowers - May 18, 2016
The farmers of Inle Lake have a unique way of growing their gardens. Tomatoes, squash and flowers grow ON the lake not next to it. The Intha people build floating mats of vegetation that supp...