Heatheravan's Traveler Profile
- Hospitality, Tourism and Travelling
- Favourite quote
- "No matter what happens travel gives you a story to tell"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Writing. Reading, Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Discover and explore 100 United Nations recognised countries - achieved 2014!
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, Enthusiastic and Fun
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Standing at Everest Base Camp on a cold but sunny day with a clear view of the highest mountain in the world!
Recent Entries by Heatheravan
Broome to Alice & Goodbye Frida! - Oct 6, 2014
The heat rose from the bitumen, making mirages of make believe water under a brilliant blue sky as we headed down Highway One after leaving Derby. Out of the mirage appeared 2 figures looking disjo...
Perth to Broome - Roadtripping With Frida - Sep 24, 2014
"Frida what do you want to see in Australia? What are your main interests" I messaged now that our Swedish friend had booked her flights and was definitely coming to Australia. "Nature and scen...
Wandering the Kimberley - Jun 16, 2014
"On the road again<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(71, 71, 71); line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 17px;">Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway<...