Hathor's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite quote
- "We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out" - Whinston Churchill
- Interests and hobbies
- travels, photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- there are too many things to do and so little time...
- Favourite book
- Prus Boleslaw - Pharaoh (1895)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- There are two: first, when my husband asked me to marry him and second, when I carried my unborn baby on the top of Pilatus Mountain and showed her the beautiful world she was going soon to experience.
Recent Entries by Hathor
Waiting for September 1 - Aug 19, 2011
Just two weeks left. Can't wait. I already bought a book about the major attractions in New York. Also... putting money aside for the outlets... :D
Turkish experience - at a great hotel! - Jun 29, 2010
Hey everyone, One week to Hotel Samara. It was the best ever. The hotel is really elegant, nice restaurants and bars. Great, big pool and GREAT ANIMATION TEAM!!! We got there just in tim...
City visit... - Jun 18, 2009
Hi everyone... Like every other night I get in front of the laptop around 1am... which is 11pm here. Today was Calgary day... Dorian wanted to say hi to some guys he met in October last y...