Hannahtyler's Traveler Profile
- teacher*slash* nurse*slash*actor ("I'd like to thank the academy! I feel honored to win the oscar for Best Pantomime of "where can I find the deodorant?"
- Favourite music
- Amy Winehouse...perfect for a heartbroken chick in china
- english, fun spanish and now a slew of mandarin words!
- Favourite quote
- It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else's life with perfection.
- Interests and hobbies
- yoga, rock climbing, eating brains and mangos (humm, similar texture!)
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- when I realized that my word is BRAVE
Recent Entries by Hannahtyler
Mai you "why" - May 17, 2010
Meaning: there is no asking "Why?" in China. This is something I have learned to accept. Ahh..my little china life has taken on its own rhythm. It all started when I found yoga. I now have a ...
sometimes I just shut my eyes and hope its gonna.. - Apr 22, 2010
....be ok- This was a classic quote from TIf. The scary part: she uttered these words to me while we were riding BIKES along the crazy, chaotic, chinese streets! I just laughed at the sheer absurd...
my little china life - Apr 6, 2010
it's been a long time...and I've been feeling the weight of guilt for not blogging. Ive lots of pictures to upload and I'm sure..despite the fact that I don't think I have anything to say, this wil...