Hammitt's Traveler Profile
- Soon-to-be graduate student
- Favourite music
- Belle and Sebastian, The Boss, David Bowie, Of Montreal
- Denver, CO
- Favourite movie
- State and Main, Harvey, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Walk end to end - Land's End to John o' Groats
- Favourite book
- Travels with Charlie, Empire Falls, Huck Finn
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- This cannot be a serious question.
Recent Entries by Hammitt
Well, I'm officially lame - Jul 3, 2009
Tel Aviv Tel Aviv is always advertised across Europe with pictures of beautiful women in skimpy bikinis emerging from crystal waters to let the sun reflect off their toned arms. They’re th...
You'd Make a Great Israeli - Jul 2, 2009
"I will be speaking English. If you do not speak English, there is no tour for you. Step this way. We are guests here, so please, don’t leave me. Ever. Stay on the path. There will be another...
The Tour of de Injured Joints - Aug 3, 2009
Walking has become a thing with my family. It started a few years ago in Morocco, when my parents and I walked across the desert for 90 miles with camels. That's the kind of thing that can get you ...