Gypsydi's Traveler Profile
- Teacher / Fashion Creator
- Favourite music
- Currently enjoying ADELE
- Bruce Rock WA
- Favourite movie
- Pretty Woman, Finding Nemo, Ice Age 1,2,3
- Favourite quote
- Just start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and before you know it you're doing the impossible.
- Interests and hobbies
- Sewing, Art, Walking, Swimming, Bike riding
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel as much as I can
- Favourite book
- Autobiographies about inspirational people
- My friends describe me as
- An amazing, talented, sincere, loyal, caring and understanding person.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of my 3 children and now my 7 grandies. Love them all!!!
Recent Entries by Gypsydi
Day 20 - Sep 29, 2014
Spent this day crossing international date line with a stop over in Auckland with a connecting flight to Melbourne.
Day 21 - Sep 30, 2014
Wow so nice to have finally have a sleep in a big bed again and not feel so shattered. Have skipped a day seeing as we were 18 hours behind in Tahiti.
Day 5 - Sep 14, 2014
Back in to marina to pick up the other 4 passengers and then headed out and came to an unreal lagoon area where the water was so torguoise. Swimming and snorkelling for the rest of the day. Having ...