Gypsydi's Traveler Profile
- Teacher / Fashion Creator
- Favourite music
- Currently enjoying ADELE
- Bruce Rock WA
- Favourite movie
- Pretty Woman, Finding Nemo, Ice Age 1,2,3
- Favourite quote
- Just start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and before you know it you're doing the impossible.
- Interests and hobbies
- Sewing, Art, Walking, Swimming, Bike riding
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel as much as I can
- Favourite book
- Autobiographies about inspirational people
- My friends describe me as
- An amazing, talented, sincere, loyal, caring and understanding person.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of my 3 children and now my 7 grandies. Love them all!!!
Recent Entries by Gypsydi
Final Day - Oct 15, 2012
Flying to Geraldton this afternoon after a few days in Perth recovering from jet lag. Actually have been fine. Was good to see everyone again. I'm sure my grandies have grown taller while I have be...
Day 81 - Oct 12, 2012
At Dubai airport with a quick change over after a 12 hour flight from New York. Hopefully this leg to Perth isn't as long. Watched a heap of movies, but this leg I am going to try and get some shut...
Day 80 - Oct 11, 2012
Up and about an early to the airport ready for my 11.30am flight and then when I get there tell me it is delayed 1 hour. Just as well I had a 2 hour change over in Dubai. Driving to the airport was...