Gwaymar's Traveler Profile
- Chartered Accountant, International tax Consultant, Consultant, Arbitrator, Conflict Resolution, Strategic Planner...
- Favourite music
- Most pulled to jazz, blues, sentimentals, classic rock
- Favourite movie
- No such thing. Recently, Atonement
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- To forgive is to fully live, to let go is to continuously grow.
- Interests and hobbies
- Writing, reading, writing, genealogy,writing, current events, writing, and current Science.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Either glide, hang-glide or bunjii-jump.
- Favourite book
- No such thing. Recently Gabriella, Cinnamon and Clove. Author: Sebastian Faulkes
- My friends describe me as
- Weird, irreverant, caring
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Jumping out of an aeroplane (with parachute!)
Recent Entries by Gwaymar
My introduction to Europe - May 15, 1973
PHOTO_ID_L=europe-map_-2007.gif It is 1973. I have two daughters born in 1968 and 1970. My wife Jo is pregant with our son-to-be Benjamin. He is due to be born somewhere around the 1st of May. I ha...
On the way home - Oct 22, 2008
Last photos of the trip taken. These are of Uschi's home, providing others outside of Germany a look inside, the 'home' enivronment of a wonderful German woman and home-maker.
Getting ready to leave... - Oct 11, 2008
Cats have had their shots, mail is stopped, newspaper cancelled, folded up the driveway and rolled down the roof. We are ready to go. Frankfurt is first stop, then to Hanover where we will be picke...