Guykb's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Chillout, folk, blues
- New Zealand
- Favourite movie
- Local Hero, Dances with Wolves
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, reading, eating
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Keep on travelling - visit more than 100 countries!
- Favourite book
- Reading is for joy - how can you have a favourite? Which child is your favourite?
- My friends describe me as
- Laid back, reflective
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- My most amazing travel moment was on my first visit to Athens - I looked up and there was the acropolis keeping a watchful eye over the city from its high perch. I'm lucky, becasue I have amazing moments all the time.
Recent Entries by Guykb
Island hopping on the Inland Sea - Sep 24, 2013
The day started early for Georgie and Jess who were in swimming at 6 am. Afterwards they wandered along the beach to see the seaside pumpkin (one of the art exhibits). We were all out by 8:30 to ge...
On to Naoshima - Sep 23, 2013
Grr I just about finished this blog post when it crashed and I lost everything I had written so this is probably going to be a cut down version. Today was a day for travelling between Kyoto and an ...
A birthday to remember - Dec 7, 2009
We have a rule in our family that on your birthday you get the day off. This year Jess had other ideas. I didn't have to do any jobs, but boy did I get a workout... The day started with birthday tr...