Guykb's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Chillout, folk, blues
- New Zealand
- Favourite movie
- Local Hero, Dances with Wolves
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, reading, eating
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Keep on travelling - visit more than 100 countries!
- Favourite book
- Reading is for joy - how can you have a favourite? Which child is your favourite?
- My friends describe me as
- Laid back, reflective
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- My most amazing travel moment was on my first visit to Athens - I looked up and there was the acropolis keeping a watchful eye over the city from its high perch. I'm lucky, becasue I have amazing moments all the time.
Recent Entries by Guykb
Five days of madness and mayhem in Orlando - Jan 19, 2015
Choosing to round off our trip with five days in Orlando was an attempt to give the girls a taste of America before heading back to Oz. There are basically 2 things to do in Orlando. Visit theme pa...
Goodbye Central America - Jan 14, 2015
It has been a wonderful trip discovering a little bit about each of the Central American countries. It's a shame we didn't get down to Panama and also a shame we didn't have longer in Honduras and ...
A perfect day in Manuel Antonio - Jan 13, 2015
We were up early to get the most out of our time here. The girls opted for a day on the beach while Jess and I wanted to explore Manuel Antonio National Park. I won't write much - the pictures can ...