Gunslinger22's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Mostly heavy metal and rock
- Grande Prairie ALberta
- English, Bad English
- Favourite quote
- depends on the day
- Interests and hobbies
- Grand South Pacific Historical, Geological, Anthropological and Otherwise Informational Survey by a Canadian Adventure-ologist...tician and his Good Man Kyle.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- be a dirtbike
- Favourite book
- The Dark Tower Cycle
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- 6 months guiding with my brother west of Panorama British Columbia in the Rocky (purcell) Mountains.
Recent Entries by Gunslinger22
Screw the Man, Embrace the Tan - Jul 23, 2008
I've decided, as a long term white person, (25 years), I'm now going to embrace my tan. Screw you whitey. Where's my grape drink? I want some fried chicken, and I want it Cheap. So solly cholly, n...
How to Kill a Fish in the Face - May 1, 2008
Sorry in advance for the lack of paragraphs...travlepod screwed me again. I apologize for nothing else. Let us take a walk in the shoes of a man. Nay, a warrior. A conqueror of nations one might sa...
The Tale of the Mandarin Man and the Pukenui Pig - Feb 2, 2008
Kia Ora, Auckland, Auckland, Auckland...why have you forsaken me? Is it my arrogant swagger? My impressive head size? My girlfriend? I thought we had something... Whilst sitting comfortably in the ...