Grubear's Traveler Profile
- English Teacher/Rambler/Rough Rider
- Favourite music
- English (Fluent), Spanish (Toddler), Chinese (Toddler)
- Favourite quote
- Anything poorly translated from Chinese to English.
- Interests and hobbies
- Music Composition and Performance; Writing; Drawing; Reading of Novels, News, Comedy Websites, and Maps.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- My friends describe me as
- Caring. Wonderful. Thoughtful. Kind. Passionate. Crass. Immoral. Insensitive. Honest.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Probably the entire summer of the 'Who shot JR?' craze. What a nail biter!
Recent Entries by Grubear
The End - Aug 9, 2012
Well, sadly folks, this is it. It's been a long time coming, and I tried to put it off by looking for more interesting work in China, but, it is what it is. I have to leave this great country and t...
Oh God Oh God Just One Of Us Is Going To Die? - Jul 29, 2012
July 20<sup>th</sup> we took the fast train, a D-class train, from…oh, was it Xingang?...to Beijing around 11am. We had to take about a one hour car ride from Jiaozuo to Xingang to get to the...
Final Week in Qiaotou - Jun 28, 2012
I had an AWESOME final week in Qiaotou. It was amazing. I'm telling you, if every week had been like this I never would have left. First of all, the kids were awesome. They asked lots of questio...