Gringograss's Traveler Profile
- Aspiring Chef. Free-lance photographer.
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Pearl Harbor, Big Fish, 127 Hours, Star Wars, Perfume: Story Of A Murderer, Darjeeling Ltd., Old Boy, Baraka...
- English Filipino Ilonggo Bisaya
- Interests and hobbies
- Cooking, Drawing, Painting, and Travel Photography.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- create a legacy, become a hero? something great.
- Favourite book
- paper back original, perfume a story of a murderer, curious incident of the dog in the night time.
- My friends describe me as
- Slightly excentric.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Running a half-marathon.
Recent Entries by Gringograss
The Darj - Mar 19, 2011
It takes about 8 hours on the night bus to get to Siliguri. It is where you then get on a jeep for another 3 hours all the way up to Darjeeling. There was an option of us taking taking the train bu...
Manila Transit (move to the next) - Feb 23, 2011
Just so you'd see the route.. on to the next entry if you please. =)
Lunch in KL - Mar 18, 2011
We had lunch in KLCC food court. I remember having Hainanese Chicken. Yum. Back to airport for our flight to Kolkata.