Greekcypriot's Traveler Profile
- Professional Travel Guide Writer, and Auditor in Mystery Guest Services of TUV Rheinland Company.
- I speak Greek, English and I started learing Spanish recently.
- Favourite quote
- WHOEVER IS CARELESS WITH THE TRUTH IN SMALL MATTERS, CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH IMPORTANT MATTERS.
- Interests and hobbies
- My passion is Travelling and Photography, and Mission Work trying to help as many orphans and poor people as possible.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to live the Real Life, do and see everything.
- Favourite book
- "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff....and its all small stuff"
- My friends describe me as
- -A Passionate Traveller !
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Incountable moments! Infact I am daily living amazing moments, and I consider myself lucky to have already visited 37 countries. My aim is to double them within the coming years. I consider my life .......A Fascinating Trip!
I had arranged to visit places like Lake Victoria, the Kili Mountain, different Tribes, and people were expecting me on different dates with welcoming celebrations but I had to cancel everything the moment I visited the first school.
After visiting the Kitengela Academy, and seeing all those orphans some of whom having lost both parents in the Civil War of Nairobi some years ago, I sent everyone a message, cancelling all other meeting spots and celebrations and I decided to concentrate on this particular school only.
I thought it was more important for me to be with them instead of moving around and seeing more and more poor people.
So, my life's aim from that moment on is to offer my help and devotion to these poor souls out there.
So what I am doing after Kenya!!
A good question! I quit my job, as I think I can live with much less, and enjoy a happier life. I don't get a single penny now, but I am travelling a lot not as a tourist like before but as a traveller. I love the country I was born (Cyprus) and the country I now live in (Greece) and I am sure there are so many things to see and do here. I am very attached to the good old days, the way people used to live with very little but still being happy, and this is what I seek in my travels right now.
I exercise a lot, and enjoy each day as it comes. I am happy with the least I can get, happy to be alive and healthy to travel.
Recent Entries by Greekcypriot
A short stay at the Athens Cypria Hotel - Jan 28, 2015
Leaving behind the chic neighborhoods of Kifissia we are supposed to spend 2 nights in a centrally located hotel. After an urgent call my husband receives, he is compelled to return home. I rem...
The Funky Gourmet Tasting Experience - Jan 29, 2015
Nouveau Gastronomy Meets Fresh Mediterranean Ingredients! It justly ranks #1 restaurant in Athens. A second time here and yet another dreamy experience, a journey of discovery of flavors and te...
Dining at Alatsi Restaurant - Feb 6, 2015
Friday today and I am out dining with a close friend at one of my favorite restaurants in Athens. I come here as a Food Critic to taste and comment on the Cuisine. Have in mind that because I l...