Greekcypriot's Traveler Profile
- Professional Travel Guide Writer & Food Critc (Auditor in Mystery Guest Services)
- Greek and English.
- Favourite quote
- Go Confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you have imagined.
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, Writing, Trekking, Swimming, Wine & Food, Socializing, Travelling as a local, travelling, travelling, travelling!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel to as many countries as possible.
- My friends describe me as
- A bon vivant traveller.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every moment is special to me even if I am doing nothing and I am at home. I take life as it comes with its ups and downs. Perhaps the most amazing moment was the birth of my first grandchild!
TRAVELLING Although I love travelling so much, yet I hate packing, but I travel light, dress casual, use trains, buses, trams, socialize with locals in an attempt to gain a local perspective, and also walk. In fact, I walk a lot trying to get as much as I can from what surrounds me and enjoy the atmosphere of the place I visit.
Traveling as a local is my preferred style and if I have a knowledgeable local along as a guide, then this makes the trip even better.
I have already travelled to 38 countries many of which several times and in the coming years I will attempt to visit destinations that I have still not visited mainly in Europe.
I enjoy wildlife, nature, and the countryside in general. My passion is taking photos of anything beauiful, landscapes, architecture, people, markets and many more. Swimming is my other passion.
Recent Entries by Greekcypriot
My Stay Experience - Sheraton, Krakow! - Aug 8, 2015
Business or Pleasure, Perfect in Every way! The very last day in Krakow I spent it at the Sheraton and I have to admit everything about this hotel was superb! Since its first ...
Visiting the Jewish District (Kazimierz) - Jul 8, 2015
One of the parts we want to visit is Kazimierz, the Jewish quarter, so this is where I am taking you today. VIEW FROM THE SHERATON The view from the top terrace of the...
Journey to the Heart of the Wieliczka Salt Mine - Jul 6, 2015
PERSONAL TOUR GUIDE: Isabella is a very knowledgeable young lady who recounts in detail the story behind everything we come across. I was filled with awe throughout this journey ...