Greekcypriot's Traveler Profile
- Professional Travel Guide Writer, Hotel Advisor & Food Critic. (Previously Auditor in Mystery Guest Services at TUV Rheinland).
- Greek and English.
- Favourite quote
- Go Confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you have imagined.
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, Writing, Trekking, Swimming, Wine & Food, Socializing, Travelling as a local, travelling, travelling, travelling!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel to as many countries as possible.
- My friends describe me as
- A bon vivant traveller.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every moment is special to me even if I am doing nothing and I am at home. I take life as it comes with its ups and downs. Perhaps the most amazing moment was the birth of my first grandchild!
TRAVELLING: Although I love travelling so much, yet I hate packing, but I travel light, dress casual, use trains, buses, trams, socialize with locals in an attempt to gain a local perspective, and also walk. In fact, I walk a lot trying to get as much as I can from what surrounds me and enjoy the atmosphere of the place I visit.
You see travel changes people since it makes them get out of their comfort zone and encourages them to have new experiences. It also gives you the chance to discover new things about yourself that not even you knew they existed.From very young I remember myself traveling, first with the family, then on my own and little by little I unleashed my inner potential. I became less materialistic as time went by and soon I stopped to ever think about what other people might think of me. I am who I am and you can either love it or hate it. I simply don't care. People are nothing but a reflection of their own life experiences and I cannot help but wonder how my life would be if it lacked this great pleasure of traveling!
Traveling as a local is my preferred style and if I have a knowledgeable local along as a guide, then this makes the trip even better.
I have already travelled to 39 countries many of which several times and in the coming years I will attempt to visit destinations that I have still not visited mainly in Europe.
I enjoy wildlife, nature, and the countryside in general. My passion is taking photos of anything beauiful, landscapes, architecture, people, markets and many more. Swimming is my other passion.
Recent Entries by Greekcypriot
Dining at the Nusantao Sea Kitchens, Doha - Dec 1, 2013
Exquisite Cuisine, Impeccable Service, Steady Value! The Exotic East Cuisine of the Nusantao Sea Kitchens is by far the Best I have ever tasted through the many trips I had in the Middle E...
Luscious Dining Experience at La Spiga, Doha - Dec 3, 2013
*Describing the dining experience I had at the La Spiga -by paper moon Luscious Dining Experience - Impeccable Service! During our stay at the Four Seasons Hotel we had th...
Palm Beach Hotel & Bungalows -The Stay experie - Oct 19, 2016
Holidays in the Shade of Palm trees and Tropical Gardens! I recently spent 3 nights at this nice 4-star family-friendly hotel. Renovations seemed to be through by now. The hotel was full, ...