Grannytravels2's Traveler Profile
- retired educator
- Favourite music
- Southern gospel
- Paducah, KY
- Favourite movie
- All time favorites: Out of Africa, African Queen, Castaway, Remains of the Day, Steel Magnolias
- English and a little "get around" Spanish
- Favourite quote
- This too shall pass.
- Interests and hobbies
- reading, baking bread, quilting, ballet and theater productions
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Be ready!
- Favourite book
- King James Bible
- My friends describe me as
- independent, friendly,
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Can there be just one from a long and full and interesting and blessed life? There are just too many to select just one. :)
Recent Entries by Grannytravels2
Another full day - Jan 20, 2010
Hannah loves the Metro and is becoming quite competent at navigating all the various trains needed to get from point A to point B on our schedule. We went back to the Monasterika area yesterday not...
Getting around Athens - Jan 18, 2010
One of our goals for Hannah during our trip is to gain experience in using public transportation when traveling independently. She was eager to ride the subway, called Metro here in Athens. Fortuna...
Touring with a local guide - Jan 19, 2010
This morning Hannah and I took advantage of an opportunity to join a small tour group from the Studios where we are staying. We walked first to the Olympic Stadium which was first built in the 3rd ...