Globetrotters's Traveler Profile
- Award-winning author, genealogist, lecturer (Michael); Author's coach, author, publisher (Anita)
- Favourite music
- Jazz, classical, zydeco
- New Orleans, Louisiana (Anita -- Chicago, Illinois) -- USA
- Favourite movie
- What Women Want, Message in a Bottle, Forest Gump
- English, some French (Michael); some Spanish (Anita)
- Favourite quote
- "Here 's to us and yhose who wish to be like us" ~ The Globetrotters
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel (duh!), history, antique shopping, cooking, wine tasting, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live an inspired life
- Favourite book
- "Got Proof! My Genealogical Journey Through the Use of Documentation;" "Write Books That Sell Now;" "Inspiration;" "The Millionaire Mind"
- My friends describe me as
- Focused, underestimated, no-nonsense (F.U.N.!)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Standing on the National Mall in Washington DC, watching the Inauguration of the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, being Sworn in (see Jan 2009 travel journal).
Anita is a published author who owns a book publishing services company and coaches professionals and entrepreneurs to write, publish, and market their books. She has assisted several authors to become award winners and go on to leverage their books to build their business and their brand. Learn more at www.WriteYourLife.net.
Recent Entries by Globetrotters
Our Special Day - Jul 22, 2015
Unbeknownst to any of our friends and family, this romantic trip to Cancun included a very special activity for us. We reserved this particular day for it. View some of the photos below, then click...
Parasailing - Jul 21, 2015
As if we didn’t get enough of the beach the night before, we arose early to capture the sunrise in pictures, then walk along the shore. Nothing says romantic like a sunrise (or sunset) walk o...
Breakfast and the Thieving Bird - Jul 20, 2015
What an amazing morning! With a view of nearly the entire resort, plus the beach and the sunrise, we were inspired to get up early and get over to Oceano Restaurant for what we were told was a fabu...