Globetrotters's Traveler Profile
- Award-winning author, genealogist, lecturer (Michael); Author's coach, author, publisher (Anita)
- Favourite music
- Jazz, classical, zydeco
- New Orleans, Louisiana (Anita -- Chicago, Illinois) -- USA
- Favourite movie
- What Women Want, Message in a Bottle, Forest Gump
- English, some French (Michael); some Spanish (Anita)
- Favourite quote
- "Here 's to us and yhose who wish to be like us" ~ The Globetrotters
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel (duh!), history, antique shopping, cooking, wine tasting, writing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live an inspired life
- Favourite book
- "Got Proof! My Genealogical Journey Through the Use of Documentation;" "Write Books That Sell Now;" "Inspiration;" "The Millionaire Mind"
- My friends describe me as
- Focused, underestimated, no-nonsense (F.U.N.!)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Standing on the National Mall in Washington DC, watching the Inauguration of the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, being Sworn in (see Jan 2009 travel journal).
Anita is a published author who owns a book publishing services company and coaches professionals and entrepreneurs to write, publish, and market their books. She has assisted several authors to become award winners and go on to leverage their books to build their business and their brand. Learn more at www.WriteYourLife.net.
Recent Entries by Globetrotters
King Tut on vacation in sunny Florida - Nov 12, 2005
November 12, 2005: I'm mad. Can you believe it: we will finally get our chance to visit Egypt and one of those "must see" sites -- King Tut's final resting place -- and wouldn't you know, he will b...
Leaving Cancun - Jul 23, 2015
Yesterday was a dream come true. The sunrise wedding on the beach, then the photo shoot, and romantic dinner made it a real Globetrotters fairy tale day. Thanks to Margarita Carbajal, Wedding/Event...
Leaving Atlanta - Jul 19, 2015
We’ve anticipated this trip for some time. It’s been a few years since we’ve traveled outside the U.S., and for the Globetrotters that’s much too long. Up early at aroun...