Globalgramma's Traveler Profile
- Writer, Editor, Jin Shin Jyutsu Practitioner
- Favourite music
- Classical, Indian Classical; American folk & bluegrass (old school)
- East Coast, USA
- Favourite movie
- Ship of Fools. King of Hearts. Closely Watched Trains
- Regretably, just English
- Favourite quote
- Energy is stored, springlike, in information.
- Interests and hobbies
- Nature, the mystic life process, human relationships, building a better world, learning to be an authentic human being
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Find my way back to living in the deep, creative flow of pure being.
- Favourite book
- Hero With Thousand Faces; Women Who Run With the Wolves; The Singing Creek Where the Willows Grow; Making Your Mind Your Best Friend
- My friends describe me as
- Crazy. Energetic. Overworked. Giving. Genuine. Out there. Adventurous. My own person. Always there for them.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Also impossible! Meditating in labor room throughout birth of my grandchild. Caring for my husband and mother while they were dying. Working for an enlightened saint. Living in the forest, walking the woods each night drunk on the Divinity in nature
Recent Entries by Globalgramma
Monkey Adventure at Kannapaman Temple - Jan 10, 2008
One of my favorite spots here in Tiru is Kannappaman Temple (I might not have the spelling right). It is about 4-6 kilometers around the base of Arunachala Hill, outside of town, and in a totally q...
Deep, Deep Peace + Request for Your Questions - Jan 6, 2008
Hello Everyone, I am in Tiruvannamalai in Tamil Nadu (on the southeastern tip of India), having traveled here for Jerry Jones to inspect an orphanage that he supports. I am thrilled to have made...
An Extra 100 for Lunch - Nov 30, 2007
Tuesday was quite the adventure for me, spent with the local LDLM staff and 600 children and parents from the LDLM schools in the Sundarbans. LDLM had planned an outing to the Kolkata Zoo for 400-5...