Gkmadventures's Traveler Profile
- Greg: Snowboarding Instructor Michelle: Bartender Baby Ky: Ball Addict
- Favourite music
- Lana Del Ray
- Greg: Elmira, New York Michelle: Okinowa, Japan Baby Ky: Elmira, NY
- Greg & Michelle: English Baby Ky: Dog.
- Interests and hobbies
- Greg: Snowboarding, Fishing, Kayaking, Wind Surfing, Wake boarding Hiking, Photography Michelle: Fishing, Kayaking, Wake Boarding, Swimming, Shopping, Snowboarding Baby Ky: Sleeping, Ball Chasing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel the World
- My friends describe me as
- Greg: Not normal. Michelle: Happy go lucky. Baby Ky: Kind, Playful
Names: Michelle, Greg & Baby KyCurrent Location: Monterey, NYAges: October 6, 1986 (Michelle) December 4, 1985 (Greg) June 15, 2012 (Baby Ky)About us: We met in High school but never talked to each other much. We ran in to each other in 2009 at The Gaffer unexpectedly and exchanged a few words but never continued communicating after, until May 16th when I messaged him on Facebook and asked if he was home. I'm not sure what made me contact him but I did. (I'm glad I did) Shortly after he responded saying he was home and thought about contacting me to get together and gave me his number. I immediately sent a text and the rest you can figure out or make up a cute little story. :) As weeks went by we got to know each other more and more and it became so easy to be around Greg. We found out we had the same twisted humor and shared a lot of the same dreams & thoughts. I've wanted to leave the Twin Tiers but wasn't sure where to go. So, Greg asked me if I wanted to join him in Colorado in November. I excitedly accepted. And this is where the next step in our adventure begins.So, Please join us in our journey of memories together...
Recent Entries by Gkmadventures
SUP - May 19, 2014
The next morning we woke up for breakfast that was included with the cost of our room. It consisted of coffee, fruit juice, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs, potatoes and toast. While we waited for to g...
Relaxation - May 18, 2014
The next morning we are breakfast at Mango Moon said our goodbyes to Donna and her friendly staff and booked a hotel for that night. We then walked to the bus station and headed towards Manuel Anto...
Surf and No Vacancy - May 17, 2014
The next morning we woke up took a dip in the pool after breakfast. We then packed up and walked down the street to a surf shop that the San Clemente waitress recommended because he boyfriend worke...