Gkmadventures's Traveler Profile
- Greg: Snowboarding Instructor Michelle: Bartender Baby Ky: Ball Addict
- Favourite music
- Lana Del Ray
- Greg: Elmira, New York Michelle: Okinowa, Japan Baby Ky: Elmira, NY
- Greg & Michelle: English Baby Ky: Dog.
- Interests and hobbies
- Greg: Snowboarding, Fishing, Kayaking, Wind Surfing, Wake boarding Hiking, Photography Michelle: Fishing, Kayaking, Wake Boarding, Swimming, Shopping, Snowboarding Baby Ky: Sleeping, Ball Chasing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel the World
- My friends describe me as
- Greg: Not normal. Michelle: Happy go lucky. Baby Ky: Kind, Playful
Names: Michelle, Greg & Baby KyCurrent Location: Monterey, NYAges: October 6, 1986 (Michelle) December 4, 1985 (Greg) June 15, 2012 (Baby Ky)About us: We met in High school but never talked to each other much. We ran in to each other in 2009 at The Gaffer unexpectedly and exchanged a few words but never continued communicating after, until May 16th when I messaged him on Facebook and asked if he was home. I'm not sure what made me contact him but I did. (I'm glad I did) Shortly after he responded saying he was home and thought about contacting me to get together and gave me his number. I immediately sent a text and the rest you can figure out or make up a cute little story. :) As weeks went by we got to know each other more and more and it became so easy to be around Greg. We found out we had the same twisted humor and shared a lot of the same dreams & thoughts. I've wanted to leave the Twin Tiers but wasn't sure where to go. So, Greg asked me if I wanted to join him in Colorado in November. I excitedly accepted. And this is where the next step in our adventure begins.So, Please join us in our journey of memories together...
Recent Entries by Gkmadventures
Taking on Chicago... - Sep 28, 2013
I woke up at 6:40am made myself an everything bagel with homemade vegetable cream cheese. Greg woke up around 8:00am. We then took Ky to the dog park down the street for a solid 45 minutes. She pla...
You failed us government - Oct 1, 2013
Greg and I woke up when the sun came up. It was FREEZING! Our sleeping bags and fleece blankets helped a lot. Ky helped too when she decided to come snuggle with us. :) When we woke up Greg checked...
Greg saved me from boredom... - Sep 29, 2013
We woke up early with intentions of going to the Lincoln Park Zoo but decided to leave for the Badlands. We packed up our bed, backpacks and re organized the truck and then took Ky to the Dog park ...