Gibbogirl's Traveler Profile
- don't know yet
- Favourite music
- Patty Griffin, MUSE, Sondre Lerche, Galactic, Gomez, The Blues Travelers, Jonny Lang, Matt Nathanson, Marc Broussard
- Favourite movie
- Mulan, Transformers, Gomorra, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Newsies, The Big Lebowski, Memento
- English and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else" -C.S. Lewis
- Interests and hobbies
- besides traveling...caving, SCUBA, Mexican food, crew, photography, the outdoors, sports, springtime, thanksgiving, different cultures, cheese, almost all alcoholic beverages, spicy food, languages, sunflower seeds, singing, live music
- Favourite book
- The Poisonwood BIble
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When I was in Lhasa, I got to see a monk who had just finished his pilgrimage. He was sobbing outside the chain-link curtain that prevents just anyone from getting near the Buddha.
Recent Entries by Gibbogirl
Sa Pa hiking - Dec 27, 2010
http://blog.ronaldhenriquez.com/tag/vie tnam for pictures! The walk today was really great, much better than yesterday's. Yesterday we just walked through one village and right back up, but toda...
It's one of those motorbikin' kinda days - Feb 26, 2011
If you'd like to see more pictures, please click here. So today was somewhat of an adventure. We walked to hand back in the beer bottle, got back our 10 pesos, and got a trike for 30 pesos to th...
My Son - Jan 2, 2011
A man knocked on our door at 7:55 and told us to hurry! So we were surprised and went downstairs and he took us on his motorbike to the place where the bus was going to pick us up at. He told us to...