Geriatricgypsy's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- everything, except rap. Mostly classical
- Favourite movie
- Too many favorates for different reasons
- English and a smathering of others
- Favourite quote
- Love your neighboras yourself
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, playing music, reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Get my books published
- Favourite book
- Any book I would be reading right now
- My friends describe me as
- Ask them. I hope the answer is kind
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The moment I am living right now. I live in the present, remember the past, but plan for the future.
Recent Entries by Geriatricgypsy
El C amino Real de Tejas - Oct 9, 2008
Everyone has heard of the El Camino Real. There is also one in Texas linking Mexico City with Fort Los Adaes, LA. This was a three month journey to deliver supplies to the soldiers at the fort. The...
San Juan de Capistrano - Nov 8, 2007
San Juan de Capistrano. My name is San Juan de Capistrano. Please do not confuse me with my younger cousin in California. He has the swallows returning every year. I don't. The Spanish government ...
Flying High in San Antonio - Oct 7, 2007
Flying High in San Antonio Even though San Antonio Texas has many Air Force bases, (Lackland, Randolph, Kelly, and Brooks) the casual observer would not think that the origins of aviation in the U...