Georgegoode's Traveler Profile
- EFL Teacher
- Favourite music
- Anything and everything except heavy metal
- Favourite movie
- The Godfather, Pulp Fiction, Star Wars, Fight Club, Terminator, Aliens, Singing In The Rain
- English, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother. - Albert Einstein
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- It was to travel to Australia, but I've now done that, so......still thinking about that one
- Favourite book
- John Steinbeck - East Of Eden
Recent Entries by Georgegoode
Fear Of A Beer Planet - Aug 18, 2015
Düsseldorf, Cologne, Amsterdam, Brussels may not have quite the same exotic ring to it as M's Europop refrain in Pop Muzik ("New York, London, Paris, Munich, everybody talk about pop muzik"), but i...
Observations - Aug 17, 2015
As I leave Germany, two things in particular have struck me. 1. Nobody jaywalks. ..ever. An empty road with nothing in sight and yet everyone waits for the traffic lights to change. At first, I ...
Views of Amsterdam - Aug 16, 2015
New day, new destination: Amsterdam. The great thing about Dusseldorf is that it's relatively close to everywhere. Yesterday it was a 40 minute trip to Cologne, Today it was a 2 hour journey to Hol...