Georgegoode's Traveler Profile
- EFL Teacher
- Favourite music
- Anything and everything except heavy metal
- Favourite movie
- The Godfather, Pulp Fiction, Star Wars, Fight Club, Terminator, Aliens, Singing In The Rain
- English, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother. - Albert Einstein
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- It was to travel to Australia, but I've now done that, so......still thinking about that one
- Favourite book
- John Steinbeck - East Of Eden
Recent Entries by Georgegoode
A Day of Contrasts - Sep 26, 2011
The day was clearly split into two parts, the first part of which was spent sightseeing around Wat Pho, a temple which contains The Reclining Buddha, the largest Buddha in the world at 42m long. Wa...
R&B - The Union - Sep 18, 2011
I'll be on my way to Thailand very soon, but first there was a small matter of a wedding to attend in Salisbury. Rachel & Bolton’s to be precise. My Mum and I travelled over to Salisbu...
The Big City - Aug 26, 2014
It was 8ºC and dark. When the day finally decided to break, all it revealed as far as the eye could see, which admittedly was not particularly far, was a thick blanket of fog. If I needed any proof...