Geoffmean's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Whatever is stuck in my head at the time
- Favourite movie
- This is Spinal Tap
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "The pumps don't work because the vandals took the handles!"
- Interests and hobbies
- Eating, sleeping, sitting quietly.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Catch a rabbit with my bare hands.
- Favourite book
- Breakfast of Champions
- My friends describe me as
- A friend. A role model. A hero.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The day I made this travelpod profile.
Recent Entries by Geoffmean
Rio, Rio, Rio - Apr 22, 2007
Rio gets a lot of hype as a city. After 10 days I can see why. It was hard to find the balance between doing all of the standard touristy things while still managing to get out and be day to day, b...
So you know Karate? Well I know Paraty. - Apr 13, 2007
The day before leaving Sao Paulo for Rio, I talked to a traveler who had been in Brazil for a while. I told him my basic route, and said that I was going to Rio the next day. He looked at me and as...
The first three nights in Brazil - Apr 6, 2007
Sao Paulo is massive. More massive than any pictures can explain. And it is completely full of people. Some of the friendliest people I have ever met. I arrived April 2nd at about 11 am, and was su...