Garygapyear's Traveler Profile
- Mobile Telecoms Manager
- Favourite music
- All sorts of stuff , very eclectic tastes
- Aylesbury , Bucks , England
- Favourite movie
- Into The Wild
- English , Hopefully quite a bit of Spanish by the end of 2008
- Favourite quote
- "Feel the fear and do it anyway"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel , Music , Sport , Reading , Internet , Learning Spanish
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Understand what it's all been about
- Favourite book
- "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho
- My friends describe me as
- Dennis Bergkamp.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- After many years of very sensible corporate life, finally plucking up the courage to take the plunge and follow my dream to spend a year travelling through Central and South America.
Recent Entries by Garygapyear
Chihuahua - the start of my trip - Jan 5, 2008
Well after a long time dreaming about it and months of concrete planning my big trip is finally under way. I arrived in Chihuahua , Northern Mexico late on Friday night , routing in via Houston , U...
Time For Home ! ... And For Some Final Thoughts - Dec 17, 2008
So then , my time has come and I´m now about to head off to the airport to fly back home to what I am told is a very cold England ! It´s the end of what has been truly a trip of a lifetime ... a co...
The Final Destination ! ... Fabulous Rio - Dec 16, 2008
I ´ve arrived here in Rio which is now my last destination before I head back home to England ! The last bus ride of my trip to get here from Iguacu Falls actually turned out to be the longest of t...