G4dginesi's Traveler Profile
- professional rat stalkers, vietnam
- Favourite music
- harry potter themetune
- Favourite movie
- you know what's coming!!! H.P 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
- We speak English, Cumbrian and Scottish
- Favourite quote
- "is that a wond in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
- Interests and hobbies
- we love snowboarding, biking(dan), watersports, because it rains all the time at home so any sport is a watersport! stroking fluffy dogs(gen) and of course traveling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- get married in Vegas/or harry potter land dressed as Ron and Hermiony!
- Favourite book
- Gen - Harry potter to include all films merchendise audio and visual, i even have a wond looking chop stick Dan- never put a bike down long enough to read!!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- when Harry killed Voldermort!! no really Getting married to my wonderfull husband or stroking fluffy dogs i cant decide!! Dan - stroking his bike!
Recent Entries by G4dginesi
racing old cars - Jul 27, 2012
hi all very quick - arrived cuba and love it!!! just resting and feeding up on the beach - prety old school here so dial up internet - managed to block our emails and loose our last HSBC card - gre...
On the Clouds - Oct 31, 2011
Xian brought us a whole new experience,,, yet more wonders of the world. We walked up the old path of Hue Shan from the village to the peak for 6km, this is one of Taoism's five sacred mountains...
Fantastic old town - Oct 22, 2011
Wow what an amazing place, this is what you imagen when you think of an old town in china, it was a warren of little streets inside a massive wall. there were temples and amazing courtyards everywh...