G3eee's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- No particular genre, but I admire talented singer-songwriters like Billy Joel, Simply Red, Elton John and ABBA.
- Favourite movie
- Alien (the trilogy), Lord of the Rings (the trilogy), and anything that has Robert de Niro or Anthony Hopkins or Denzel Washington in them!
- Malay, English, and (a bit of) French
- Favourite quote
- Do your best today, and see what tomorrow brings
- Interests and hobbies
- Trekking, Reading (prefer non-fiction/autobiography), Photography, and going shopping with Mom!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Fulfil my Bucket List
- Favourite book
- A Long Walk to Freedom - Nelson Mandela
- My friends describe me as
- I wonder about that sometimes actually...
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Conquering Mount Kinabalu, and bungee jump off the Auckland Harbour Bridge.
Recent Entries by G3eee
The Thing about Kathmandu - Oct 30, 2012
If there is one word that closely associates with Kathmandu, then that word would be SCRUFFY. Yep, this is one scruffy little city tucked away in a valley under the Roof of the World, i.e. the Hima...
Bucket List - Nov 13, 2012
I remember watching the movie The Bucket List starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman about two terminally ill men who broke out of a cancer ward to try to fulfill their wishes before they kick ...
Human Mud Pies on MOUNT IRAU - Sep 16, 2012
I've heard and read so much about the beautiful mossy forest on Mount Irau, but dang, no one said anything about the mud!! More on this later... FR, Kamal, Yong and I took off to Cameron Highlan...