Fyrelizard's Traveler Profile
- Bristol, England
- Favourite movie
- Breakfast at Tiffany's
- Interests and hobbies
- Tramping, scuba diving, painting, photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See the rest of the world!
- Favourite book
- Anything by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Getting to Mount Everest was breathtaking in many ways... Standing on Kala Pattar, 5600 metres above sea level, surrounded by the world's tallest mountains, taking in the stunning scenery and knowing that I'd walked there!
PIctures from New Zealand, Asia and the South Pacific
Recent Entries by Fyrelizard
Espiritu Santo - Jun 5, 2012
We spent a night anchored off Malekula. A couple of visitors paddled across to us in their outrigger to ask if we needed fresh fruit. They returned with grapefruit and papaya, which I enjoyed with ...
Jim's Jungle Adventure - Jun 10, 2012
One of the wonderful things about visiting Tanna is that even an accommodation transfer can be a fascinating experience. Roads (tracks?) lead you past coconut groves plantations with coffee, banana...
Mysteries of the Banyan - Jun 4, 2012
Prism's broken engine had ended our plans of sailing to Tanna. We had between 3 and 10 days to wait for the replacement part to be shipped from New Zealand, and we did not want to miss out on seein...