Friesendm's Traveler Profile
- The attempted leadership of the Walking Adventures International travel team, spending an outrageous percentage of my life traveling, planning walks, and designing new Adventures!
- Favourite music
- Classical and soundtracks and a smattering of Oldies
- Salzburg, Austria
- Favourite movie
- Family Man; Groundhog Day;
- English, and a smattering of German
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, basketball, culture, travel, and sorting out the meaning of life!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Fulfill my purpose in life
- Favourite book
- Books by Paul Johnson and David McCullough
- My friends describe me as
- A somewhat serious, seldom silly, insightful sap
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The dawning realization that not only does God really exist, but that he is not angry, and that he truly does love us!
Recent Entries by Friesendm
Stackpole Head, our First Seacliff Walk - Jun 23, 2016
Pembrokeshire is a county in southwest Wales. It's situated on a peninsula that juts out into the Irish Sea and is home to Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. The seacoast here provides 186 miles of...
The Green Vales of North Wales - Jun 22, 2016
Our second walk of the Wales & Cornwall walking adventure took us down the Vale of Ffestiniog in Snowdonia National Park. Slate has made its mark on the history, culture, and economy of Nor...
More South Island Magic! - Apr 9, 2016
Yesterday ended with torrential rains on the West Coast of New Zealand's South Island. This morning, however, dawned clear and bright. From the tiny township of Haast, we drove inland along the Haa...